Things you recently bought or got

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ordered 2 MX25U12873FM2I-10G (16MB) flash memory for my game & watch smb. I already got a 64MB one but 16 seems to be enough for me. I also ordered a XTW100 USB Flash Programmer, the connection between the G&W an my rpi 3B isn't stable (<wink>maybe a firmware update with increased stability</wink>). I ordered 2 because I might get the zelda one also...

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
- an old GBA SP + new Battery + replacement shell and IPS V2 screen
Unbenannt.PNG
- Elegoo Saturn + Mercury Plus
elegoo-saturn-1-st-366475-de.jpg
elegoo-mercury-plus-1-stk-331537-de.jpg
- 2 Mason Jars for my peppermint
- Toshiba 18TB for NAS (gonna need to convert my collection to h265 in the future, but good ol Synology can't keep up with it)
2552911-n0.jpg

Reactions: Mayo1990

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn going on a shopping spree.
I'm still waiting on my refund from amazon for a rift apart. I bought it there first, it's been cancelled. the only reason I bought it there is due to not knowing that you can buy games from gamefly without having a subscription. @Glyptofane told me that in an email, so I cancelled the order immediately, and bought the game from game fly for $37 instead of $68.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Jayro , have you seen the avgn episode about gameboy accessories? I think he says something like the size of the game genie for the console is like broadcasting to the world, "yeah, I'm a fucking cheater." I burst out laughing at that part.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
@Jayro , have you seen the avgn episode about gameboy accessories? I think he says something like the size of the game genie for the console is like broadcasting to the world, "yeah, I'm a fucking cheater." I burst out laughing at that part.
I haven't, but he's right... This thing is embarrassinglyassive. So massive, that they fit an entire cheat code booklet 1cm thick in the back of it.

Reactions: godreborn

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I see. I tought they did have blank carts for this kind of stuff. Good to know though
They do, but they cost like $30. These bootlegs are only $5 each, which is hard to pass up when I sell mine for $20 each. I make a decent profit.

Reactions: Mayo1990

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte