Things you recently bought or got

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to apologize to them, but they don't seem to understand me at all. I feel very hurt by the way I was treated in the ps3 scene. it makes me feel like my time in the scenes, helping people, not playing games, was a waste.

• Angry
Reactions: bazamuffin

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for example, I wanted to help bucanero fix his save game app, which didn't work with multiple blocks with psx saves. I couldn't send him a pm, he couldn't send me a pm either. I did nothing to provoke this action, but since he didn't do anything to me, I posted my saves out in the open just so he could fix his tool. why did they tie my hands for no reason?

• Wow
Reactions: slaphappygamer

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't matter though. I'm not going back there. I was the liaison between the ps3 and evilnat on github as well, since I have an account. however, after what happened, I don't think I want to help with the ps3 or the ps4 scene anymore. I'll help with everything else though.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just took ncaderegal off my follow list after what he said to me on psx place. I'd think he'd be grateful. after all, I donated $30 to aldostools when his ps3 broke.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats @godreborn which Ps5 games are you gonna be getting first?
I have ratchet and clank coming from gamefly. I bought it, just afraid of a used game from then though. it should be here on the 18th. I'm tapped out though on cash, so I won't buy another game 'til next month. btw, my oled switch shipment is ready for pickup, today.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ratchet and clank coming from gamefly. I bought it, just afraid of a used game from then though. it should be here on the 18th. I'm tapped out though on cash, so I won't buy another game 'til next month. btw, my oled switch shipment is ready for pickup, today.

:evil: [secretly intercepts the oled switch] [plays with it] [It breaks [accidently]] oops. [puts it back in it's packaging, and sends it on it's way to...] chit, I forgot who it was going to, [puts a "Return To Sender" sticker on it] Bye Bye :blush:

Reactions: godreborn

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A fine selection of 23 American N64 titles.

2DDD2A37-448D-4D8B-9366-164A6CA2B5A4.jpeg

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Got some wireless earbuds since my headset is falling apart and getting quiet (I've tried cleaning them out, it's no use anymore)
Screenshot_20211011-150509.png

They're good so far, noise cancellation was a bit cool/weird, probably won't use that much though. The controls are weird (everything is done by taps with specifics on both sides). They're also a bit big, unless I'm just wearing them incorrectly

Also picked this up, gonna give it another chance after Dread. Might return/sell/gift it, but hopefully that won't be the case
Screenshot_20211012-174822.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@subcon959 , I'll have ratchet and clank by the 18th. I need to move a shelf up one level this weekend to give the ps5 adequate room for the intake on top. I've already moved the switch down one level, so I have both switches on the same level. the ps5 will go to the left of it once I move that box and discs. the one on the left is the animal crossing switch; the one on the right is the oled one.

20211013_052804.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended