All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Post things that happen in your life that make you go WTF.

------------------------------------

Our dog bit the mailman yesterday while he was bringing a large package up to the door. It wasn't seriously, it was more playful biting. No skin was broken or anything. The mailman reacted by patting my head and calling the dog a good duck.

This happens at least twice a week. I think the mailman and the dog are out to confuse me to death.

------------------------------------

Chell swears up and down that she doesn't understand how R4s and ROMs work, but I constantly find new games on the Micro SD. The games are usually to her preference and don't stay on the Micro SD for long. Today I found a game with a very suggestive icon and the name 'Sluts and HoBags 3: The thickening'. When I selected the game, it was Pokemon White. There was a saved file where the character was named 'click this'. I clicked that and decided to check everything. The pokemon were named, in this order, "CAT" "SHIT" "IN" "YOUR" "ROOM" "KTHXBAI". I haven't seen Chell since I last let her borrow my R4. There was no poo in my room, either. We also don't have a cat.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messing around on the net, looking at the time and realizing its 4AM. That's been happening a lot to me lately. I feel like I was only on for a couple hours, but like 8 hours went by.....like I went through a time warp or something. That makes me go WTF.

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
a great anime with japanese subtitles and voice : my thoughts
wtf.gif
why d and s in japanese both
wtf.gif

then
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof