• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Things are getting worse - Mexico and Trump.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't seem to recall people bitching and moaning when Obama did the same thing back in 2011 :ninja: I see nothing wrong with wanting to tightening the process to make things more secure. But no, a liberal butthurt judge from Washington had to put a temporary injunction on it. Gimme a fucking break.
Obama didnt do the same thing. Show me a statistic where he completely banned iraqi's, he just slowed them down. Thats NOT an alternative fact

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obama didnt do the same thing. Show me a statistic where he completely banned iraqi's, he just slowed them down. Thats NOT an alternative fact

So you're not for vetting of immigrants for the sake of making borders more secure? You're in favor of that asshurt Washington judge's decision? Trust me, Obama did a lot of things that pissed me off, but I don't go into detail on here.

Illegal is illegal, not a race, crimes are crimes, if people break the law, there are consequences. People shouldn't be allowed to break the law without paying the price. Is it too much or somehow a crime for wanting people to come over legally?

Last edited by the_randomizer,

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you're not for vetting of immigrants for the sake of making borders more secure? You're in favor of that asshurt Washington judge's decision? Trust me, Obama did a lot of things that pissed me off, but I don't go into detail on here.

Illegal is illegal, not a race, crimes are crimes, if people break the law, there are consequences. We have enough issues of our own, let someone else deal with it.
THOSE WERE REFUGEES. THEY'RE NOT ILLEGAL . Most of the things Obama did are nothing compared the fascism that is trump.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THOSE WERE REFUGEES. THEY'RE NOT ILLEGAL . Most of the things Obama did are nothing compared the fascism that is trump.

Oh the things I could say about Obama's executive orders that would label him as being equally fascist. But I won't to into detail here, I still think people are asshurt about Clinton losing only because she's a liberal. And according to the media, if you're not liberal in your views, you're worthy of ridicule.

But I digress, I won't be wasting my time voicing my opinions here, that's just gonna piss people off even more.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh the things I could say about Obama's executive orders that would label him as being equally fascist. But I won't to into detail here, I still think people are asshurt about Clinton losing only because she's a liberal.

But I digress, I won't be wasting my time voicing my opinions here, that's just gonna piss people off even more.

then freaking prove your point.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then freaking prove your point.

Point is, the no. of refugees has to be controlled somewhere, does it not? Why the hell should we take in most of them when there are so many others to choose from? To hell what the liberal judges think, there has to be a balance, there has to be a line that's drawn saying enough is enough. We can't keep taking them in ad nasuem, let someone else deal with the sodding issue already.

So the liberals don't get their way, BFD. Now they know how we felt the past eight years.

The whole liberals bashing conservatives for not being liberal bullshit has to stop.

Neither candidate was truly fit for the job, I'm done here.

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Point is, the no. of refugees has to be controlled somewhere, does it not? Why the hell should we take in most of them when there are so many others to choose from? To hell what the liberal judges think, there has to be a balance, there has to be a line that's drawn saying enough is enough. We can't keep taking them in ad nasuem, let someone else deal with the sodding issue already.

So the liberals don't get their way, BFD. Now they know how we felt the past eight years.
I'm not saying they shouldnt be controlled, what I am saying is entirely stopping them is ridiculous, I applaud the acts of the judicial system against Trumps Authoritarian acts.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying they shouldnt be controlled, what I am saying is entirely stopping them is ridiculous, I applaud the acts of the judicial system against Trumps Authoritarian acts.

You know what I thought was Authoritarian? That damn Obama care bullshit. Taxing people who can't afford them do to lousy underemployment and lack of hours was a stupid mistake. Yes, people need to be insured, I agree, but jacking up premiums and penalizing people who have a lousy income is pretty effing stupid if you ask me. I hope there is reform for once. Obamacare's penalties and premium increases can die in a fire for all I care.

Neither candidate was fit for the job, damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know what I thought was Authoritarian? That damn Obama care bullshit. Taxing people who can't afford them do to lousy underemployment and lack of hours was a stupid mistake. Yes, people need to be insured, I agree, but jacking up premiums and penalizing people who have a lousy income is pretty effing stupid if you ask me. I hope there is reform for once. Obamacare's penalties and premium increases can die in a fire for all I care.

Neither candidate was fit for the job, damned if we do, damned if we don't.
You consider Obamacare authoritarian? LOOOOOOOOOOOL, Trump is authoritarian:
-He calls the media biased when it clearly is not
- He only wants to support his supporters not the country as a whole
- Wont release his tax returns

Reactions: RevPokemon

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You consider Obamacare authoritarian? LOOOOOOOOOOOL, Trump is authoritarian:
-He calls the media biased when it clearly is not
- He only wants to support his supporters not the country as a whole
- Wont release his tax returns

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm gone, it was nice discussing politics, but I still stand by my views, later. F*ck politics, they never end well.

Also to those who are bashing others for their views, get a grip and let people have different views than you. Good day.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm gone, it was nice discussing politics, but I still stand by my views, later. F*ck politics, they never end well.

Also to those who are bashing others for their views, get a grip and let people have different views than you. Good day.

It's ok at least we've learned that not releasing ones tax returns makes them authoritarian. Haha!

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's ok at least we've learned that not releasing ones tax returns makes them authoritarian. Haha!

But having a suspiciously timed deletion of "top secret" emails from an "secure" server, not having the FBI pursue or investigate, and also having said candidate call people who don't vote for her as deplorable. Yes, that's totally okay. What a stupid thing for her to do.

"But I didn't know they were top secret" yeah, blow it out of your arse for all I care lol.

"That depends on what your definition of 'is' is".

Reactions: el_gonz87

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But having a suspiciously timed deletion of "top secret" emails from an "secure" server, not having the FBI pursue or investigate, and also having said candidate call people who don't vote for her as deplorable. Yes, that's totally okay.

Hahahahaha! Gotta love that liberal bias.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush: +1