Homebrew Theme & Browserhax patched

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
He mentioned that the 10.2 payloads will come with *hax 2.5... that means 2.5 is imminent doesn't it? :grog:

Seriously, for me to be looking forward for a homebrew update instead of features coming from an official update things must be really dire.

I haven't been excited for a firmware update since Miiverse implementation on 3DS, and with Ninjahax 2.5 i'm like a kid waiting for christmas.

And i have a motherfucking O3DS, wich means that i can't use the most relevant feature of it.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, for me to be looking forward for a homebrew update instead of features coming from an official update things must be really dire.

I haven't been excited for a firmware update since Miiverse implementation on 3DS, and with Ninjahax 2.5 i'm like a kid waiting for christmas.

And i have a motherfucking O3DS, wich means that i can't use the most relevant feature of it.
o3DS users still get screenshots, sleep mode in homebrew, and a bit more ram though. :P

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't need another thread. It's already in the 10.2.0-28 update thread.
Ah, I wasn't aware that this was in the other thread. Either way, I'm at least skeptical that he said that browser/themehax were patched "for now". I already know that hax still works on other entries though.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
o3DS users still get screenshots, sleep mode in homebrew, and a bit more ram though. :P

That's true tho (And you bet i'm FUCKING EXCITED for screenshots) but Mirror of Fate and Senran Kagura running on N3DS mode sounds like a dream (Also, Bravely Default overworld on 3D. holy fuck does that framerate tanks with 3D activated)

Reactions: Februarysn0w

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He already said browserhax is probably coming back but themehax is dead.
Where? Twitter doesn't exactly say anything. All I see is that they're both patched but his wording doesn't single out one or the other if they do happen to return in some fashion.
Pretty much all he says is that Browser/Themehax is patched for now but don't worry about CN/OOT3D/IH.

Last edited by Psi-hate,
Reactions: Margen67

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Psi-hate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh! Alright! Well, Browserhax is basically guaranteed which is neato. If only Themehax is able to be resurrected.. I'll stick with 10.1 until I can sell my 3ds for another below 9.2 version. I'd rather get another 3ds for emunand than to stay on an un-exploitable firmware with slim chance of kernel or emunand shiz anyway. :P

Last edited by Psi-hate,

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Smea said:. hax 2.5 lets you do pretty much everything 9.2 users claim to want.
What's THAT supposed to mean?
All I care is ap check getting removed from sky3ds before fire emblem hits in and emulators.
The wait has been far too long...

Reactions: Margen67

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea said:. hax 2.5 lets you do pretty much everything 9.2 users claim to want.
What's THAT supposed to mean?
All I care is ap check getting removed from sky3ds before fire emblem hits in and emulators.
The wait has been far too long...
Even if smea's exploit will have kernel somebody would still need to add support above 9.2 for their CFW.
And I doubt smea would release a CFW.

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Even if smea's exploit will have kernel somebody would still need to add support above 9.2 for their CFW.
And I doubt smea would release a CFW.

I don't think Smea likes piracy (not as far as commercial 3ds games are concerned)
He may have a kernel exploit but I don't see him releasing it.
Now things are more confusing,yet exciting. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro