Misc The Zazen/Lotus Focus Minigame on Wii Fit is the only jumpscare on an exergaming videogame

Were you actually scared about this as a kid or Smth? (If not selct both no and any option below no)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the Fuck is Wii Fit Plus

• I never was scared by it even though I played it

• Total voters

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I remember myself playing the zazen (aka the creepy ass candle game) Minigame on "Wii Fit Plus" where you where simply sat down with your legs crossed on top of the "Wii Balance Board" and just focus on the candle or whatever, basically meditating with footstep sounds on the background occasionally which can really scare the shit out of you and therefore make you move slightly, which makes the candle flame move, which makes a voice say "CUT" incredibly loudly, and I think that the scariest most unexpected jumpscare are in story of "exergaming" (although now that I think of it it's probably the only Jumpscare in a videogame from the "exergaming" genre) maybe in every videogame ever!

[Poll added for no reason]

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmmm. This post makes me think there is a huge untapped market for survival horror/psychological horror exercise games. What better way to get you to exercise than running for your life?

Reactions: zebragreen

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hmmm. This post makes me think there is a huge untapped market for survival horror/psychological horror exercise games. What better way to get you to exercise than running for your life?
*dial-up sounds* You have a point
Post automatically merged:

So, I just saw a dream in tomodachi collection called focus where a mii is apparently doing zazen or something? I guess the game is based in irl stuff in Japan (which I have already suspected before)
Post automatically merged:

Also, I just realized that there's no Zazen Minigame on Wii Fit U I wonder why :unsure:

Last edited by lucasfergui,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated