i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
My worst moment: A long time ago, i was playing Pokémon Crystal in my N64, in search of the freaking legendary dogs, i wasted 2 hours searching Suicine and Raikou, but... Entei was a hell! i searched he for 6 months and nothing! after 7 months playing Pokémon Crystal, i finally found that bitch, but after that, I DIDN'T HAVE POKÉBALLS! So i never catched that bitch, later im gonna play again Pokémon Crystal :glare: (IF MY BATTERY IS NOT DEAD, OF COURSE.)
Other worst moment
: Pokémon TCG (GB) Save Deleted :c
Reason: Battery dead (always :glare:)

I had that game 100%, all cards incluiding Promo Cards, but one day, the battery died, and i was so A N G R Y because i had 89:04 time played, and i wasted 1 month doing Card Pop! to get Promo Cards. (Yes, i have 6 ptcg cartridges, one jp, and other pal, and finally the other 4 are USA, i only use one usa cartridge lol)
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAA
If someone had more worst moments than me, i'll be okay, maybe?

D

Deleted User

My worst moment: A long time ago, i was playing Pokémon Crystal in my N64, in search of the freaking legendary dogs, i wasted 2 hours searching Suicine and Raikou, but... Entei was a hell! i searched he for 6 months and nothing! after 7 months playing Pokémon Crystal, i finally found that bitch, but after that, I DIDN'T HAVE POKÉBALLS! So i never catched that bitch, later im gonna play again Pokémon Crystal :glare: (IF MY BATTERY IS NOT DEAD, OF COURSE.)
Other worst moment
: Pokémon TCG (GB) Save Deleted :c
Reason: Battery dead (always :glare:)

I had that game 100%, all cards incluiding Promo Cards, but one day, the battery died, and i was so A N G R Y because i had 89:04 time played, and i wasted 1 month doing Card Pop! to get Promo Cards. (Yes, i have 6 ptcg cartridges, one jp, and other pal, and finally the other 4 are USA, i only use one usa cartridge lol)
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAA
If someone had more worst moments than me, i'll be okay, maybe?
My Pokemon Silver save battery died. Over 255 hours and a full Pokedex. Fuck.
I replaced it, but obviously I'll never have that file back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have other stories but can't think of them right now

D

Deleted User

o shit
i had semi-completed pokahdex, but im playing other things.
*cry*
now that i think about it, i didn't have celebi. but how the fuck was i supposed to get that without hacking or going to japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill