masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok, I can confirm they changed something in code as buildid is different.
Previous: 7D0794DC20FAF372B79B20D74DC2F481
Now: 11F23ECBDFBA7E2424FBE4372512A8F8

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So I checked configs and I don't need to change anything. They only just separated DoF for gameplay and cutscenes + they deleted Uber for Foliage. Everything else in Postprocessing tab is 1:1 with this mod.

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Can we transfer back and forth savefiles from Switch to PC and back now? Now both versions are 3.6 I think, is that possible? Never tried the game because I wanted to be able to transfer my savefile.
They added Crossplay on The new update but I can't use it on cfw.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can we transfer back and forth savefiles from Switch to PC and back now? Now both versions are 3.6 I think, is that possible? Never tried the game because I wanted to be able to transfer my savefile.
They added Crossplay on The new update but I can't use it on cfw.
PC is 1.60. And they need to convert save from Switch to PC because it's not compatible in this way. PC -> Switch is working.

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
PC is 1.60. And they need to convert save from Switch to PC because it's not compatible in this way. PC -> Switch is working.
Hmm, I wanted to play on my PC at home and on Switch anywhere else, I wonder if there will be a way to do that offline. Maybe I will just play it on my console without CFW and use their crossplay option but it would be better to have an offline option for that.

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I checked configs and I don't need to change anything. They only just separated DoF for gameplay and cutscenes + they deleted Uber for Foliage. Everything else in Postprocessing tab is 1:1 with this mod.

So our mods for DoF affects both gameplay and cutscenes but the newly released pqtch separated the two?

I also noticed there is no Water Quality setting for the recent update. Does this mean our mods is still better?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can anyone send a link for 3.6 update(us) region thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have a link for update 3.6 (us) region? Thanks
Believe it or not but that's asking for Warez. Even if it's just an update. Sorry but it's not allowed to our rules. But since it's such a minor ask since it's for an update I won't warn you. Just inform you.

jonesy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@masagrator In your opinion, is there any compelling reason to update to 3.6 from the last version with your graphic/performance tweaks? I figure we have the ability to do what is in 3.6 already and don't feel like downloading a 4 GB patch for the sake of it.

Cross-saves are the only reason I can see going to it.

Last edited by jonesy101,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@masagrator In your opinion, is there any compelling reason to update to 3.6 from the last version with your graphic/performance tweaks? I figure we have the ability to do what is in 3.6 already and don't feel like downloading a 4 GB patch for the sake of it.

Cross-saves are the only reason I can see going to it.
In case of this mod - there is no reason to update game.

Reactions: jonesy101

Chrisnerja

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi,

Sorry if his is repeated, I have been reading and researching for this all moring and can´t find anyone else with the same issue.

I use CFW. I am not banned yet (I think!) . I have had my switch on airplane mode since I bought it and just configured 90dns today for being able to try the cross save;

Just installed the 3.6 update because I´m interested in the cross save (I already had the post processing mod installed) .
My issue;
Im using 90DNS. It works fine, just checked that it does not connect to nintendo, it openes the HB store just fine, etc...
So; internet conection in perfect. It does not connect to Nintendo´s servers; perfect!
So just tried to login to my GOG account from the game´s menu on the switch, to upload my saves.
I get error code 2155-8007 , that is connection issue to the nintendo´s servers from what I have researched.

Internet works fine on my switch using 90dns so;
Does this mean that the gog (and/or steam) cross save works "through" the nintendo servers?
If so, any way to override this?
Would it work if I dissableded 90DNS? But I would get banned inmediatelly, right?

I don´t really care about being banned (as I have been 3 years on airplane mode anyway....) but;
Would I be able to connect/setup my GOG account on my switch with a banned console? If the cross save works "through" the nintendo servers, obviouslly not, right?

If cross save simply won´t work on a banned switch or if using 90dns, then plan B;
I have noticed that by installing the 3.6 patch, the save games are not in v1.6 format any more, thay are now in v3.6 format.
Can a manual backup of the save games made with Checkpoint or Edizon be used in the GOG version of the pc game?
And vice versa?

Sorry for the long bible hehehe
I think I won´t be the only one with those questions, so let´s help eachother out :-)
Thanks

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Code:
Does this mean that the gog (and/or steam) cross save works "through" the nintendo servers?
Would it work if I dissableded 90DNS? But I would get banned inmediatelly, right?
1. Yes, this was obvious from the beginning.
2. No.
3. Maybe, maybe.

Chrisnerja

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Code:
1. Yes, this was obvious from the beginning.
2. No.
3. Maybe, maybe.

Thanks for the quick reply!

ok, understood. Damn!

Has anyone tried to connect to gog of their banned switch?

What about my plan b?
If cross save simply won´t work on a banned switch or if using 90dns, then plan B;
I have noticed that by installing the 3.6 patch, the save games are not in v1.6 format any more, thay are now in v3.6 format.
Can a manual backup of the save games made with Checkpoint or Edizon be used in the GOG version of the pc game?
And vice versa?

Thanks

Larsenic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for the quick reply!

ok, understood. Damn!

Has anyone tried to connect to gog of their banned switch?

What about my plan b?
And vice versa?

Thanks

The Switch saves do not work on the PC version, same as before. Unless someone figures out how to convert the saves or makes a save converter tool you're out of luck.
I believe CDPR must be using something like that internally, that's why you need to select which version of the game you want to transfer your saves to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones