The Unofficial "WiiVC Injector Script Doesn't Work" (Black Screen) Thread

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by swankerme, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Kreator166

Kreator166 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2017
    United States
    Well I got my injects to work by simply redownloading nintendont with the sd card menu and generating a nincfg but now a new problem appeared, that being that the nincfg.bin doesn't save my settings. Everytime I open nintendont even if I already enabled memcard emulation previously, it's always off. So even though I can play my injects, they don't detect a memory card.

2. hemi426

hemi426 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2018
    Belgium
    did you enable it when making config.file in wiivc(enable memcardemu and maybe also tick memcard multi )?is your nintendon't auto boot off?

3. Kreator166

Kreator166 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2017
    United States
    I never actually never realized you can enable nintenont settings on the sd card menu (yeah I'm a dumbass), but it's strange, when I enable memcard emulation, multi or not, it always says failed to create memory card file, so I decided to try it with only force progressive and wii u widescreen out of curiosity and that resulted in saying boot.dol not found. And if I make a nincfg with nothing enabled at all, the game works but I can't save. This is weird. And yes the autoboot is off.

Edit: I FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS. It was so simple. Apparently my sd card adapter was "fried" or something. I googled the issue and some guy said he just switched sd adapters and it worked. So I tried it and bam. Starts working. I really don't think my sd card adapter may be fried since the wii u has to access it to open the boot.dol located on the sd card to open nintendont, and the homebrew channel can access and open my apps located on it. Maybe it can't read parts of the sd card or something with that adapter, I really don't know. Very strange, not sure what causes this. I just couldn't believe it was so fucking simple. Well anyway hopefully this helps someone else with this issue!

Last edited by Kreator166, Sep 20, 2019
    hemi426 likes this.
  4. Hamknight

Hamknight Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2019
    United States
    Hopefully it's not to frowned upon to necro old posts, but if you're having this issue it may be any usb controller you have connected. My mayflash was the culprit for mine not working, and it appears to be a more recent issue with nintendont.

This is what I found on Github
    (I guess I'm too new to post, just look up issue #712)

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted