The toxicity of all scenes and how to deal with it.

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I build racing engines in a select hobby. You can say im a homebrew machinest. I have a select demand for my work. I used to be open and actually get to know each customer and learn how to build a motor for their driving style and performance preferences. Then i would get flodded with newb question like how do i tune the carb, what oil gas ratio bla bla bla. Stuff i come to expect from a customer who should be educated enough to know the common sense shit. Now i tell all new customers to get on a waiting list and dont ask questions. As the engine builder i provide a service a modified product. But i never advertised id be free life long tech support. And when someone sell a motor i built and the next owner thinks i should anwser questions about it... Fuck no. So i know that as a private buisness owner u have to draw a line. And a console jailbreaker haxor who wants to just release stuff with no tech support is totally acceptable in my oponion.

So lets take a trip to 2008 in the ps3 scene. Debug firmwares were leaking. Retail fw was at 1.7×-1.80 at the time. I had 2 launch ps3s with extended warraties. So i tested with one and managed to come up with a method of getting the 1.81 debug fw to bypass the 3-4 security checks. My goal was to get the blu ray emulator to run my game dumps i made with ps3 ubuntu. Well i shared this method with a "tester" named vistaman5000. He tried to rewrite my tut method and claim it as his. He didnt fully understand the timing of hdd hotswapping and his edited tut lead to a bunch of full bricks.... And i felt no remorse. I was apart of a psp dev group years earlier working on psp fw emulator homebrew app dev hook or device hook. I try to stay low and dgaf about credit or efame i get enough of that in my other hobbys

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are a sad little man.
Says a gbatemp troll... But luckily idgaf about childers opinions now how do i block u? Ur not worth the 2 seconds of my time to read your pointlessness

Well true, he isn't, but why should we talk about the same things over and over and not actually do them in the end? Especially if 2010 meme grammar and vocab is used.
Sorry i choose to type like a lazy dipshit becuase i fucking hate smart phone touch screen bullshit and dont edit for shit. But at the same time wont turn on a pc or a labtop to make a proper post with a real keyboard. I really just dont care for articulation and well written statments. I just want to get basic points across. I choose to type bad out of disrespect and just dgafness... I am what i am and do what i do with not a single fuck given lol.

Well true, he isn't.
Cool we can all agree to agree lol. /thread

Ill be completely honest. I came to this site when ninjax was just released and i bought my 1st 3dsxl. Emulators and piracy doesnt appeal to me. Fuck i dont even like nintendo im a huge sony fanboy and last nintendo product i bought was a n64. The only joy i ever had on this site was mind fucking the sexually confused children here. But even that got old. So now i just lurk the home page recent posts about 3 times a day if that. 99.9% of the time nothing intresrs me here and sadly out of bordom read the crys for help section i mean the blogs. God i miss the psp-hacks maxconsole days

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CHOO CHOO

EOF STATION
6a08b5bffccbbaa60238d8835192d4ee.png

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
U know i normally just post in eof so that asshats cant feel superior for "moving a thread to eof" in fact it brings me joy that some douche took the time to move it ;)
I'm not sure if you haven't realised that I'm a mod and that kind of behaviour can get you banned, or if you're just a fool :unsure:

Good thing that I AM KIND

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if you haven't realised that I'm a mod and that kind of behaviour can get you banned, or if you're just a fool :unsure:

Good thing that I AM KIND
Oh i know that why i called you a douche. Trust me do me the favor and just perman kickbandelete this account. No sweat off my balls and i dont really care for this site no love lost from me. Im logging out and wont bother lurking this cespool of transfender confused wanna be hacker

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh i know that why i called you a douche. Trust me do me the favor and just perman kickbandelete this account. No sweat off my balls and i dont really care for this site no love lost from me. Im logging out and wont bother lurking this cespool of transfender confused wanna be hacker
lol bye

Reactions: Subtle Demise

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
we'll miss u :((((

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn