The Temper Post: Issue #6

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPH
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 11,209
  • Replies Replies 53
newztransparent-1.png

This guy looks like mr. towelie

170px-towelie.jpg
 
For all those who PM'ed me - thanks a lot, I'll PM you back soon.

I realize that there are errors in the Temper Post, and it's IPB's fault...me n Costello are looking into fixing it.
 
Urza said:
JPH said:
Urza said:
I thought it was going to be on Sunday now?

Yeah, it is...Saturday or Sunday - depends.
I told j-live that he didn't need to rush the review because its on Sunday now
frown.gif

=( thought i had until sunday!

-another world
 
The link to the "im blue topic" (Testing Area topic of the week or something like that) points to the You Are Banned game...

Anyways, great job as usual!
 
Sorry I couldn't do a review this week JPH
I actually won't be able to next week either. But the week after, i'm all yours lol
 
Gah... Why do I keep winning?!?!?!
It wasn't even that good of a post!
W/e, the post is somewhat awesome, as always...

EDIT:
first time i said post, i meant MY post.
second time, i meant the TEMPER post.
 
QUOTE said:
Update: I'm sorry to announce that this will be the last Temper Post for a while. I'm abandoning it, and may not ever pick it back up. If anyone from the staff would like to pick it up, they can go ahead - as I will release the source for the Temper Post.
Its HTML eh, no need to release anything, as its already there.

In fact, I think we can just quote the post and that will pick out only the HTML needed.
 
Urza said:
QUOTE said:
Update: I'm sorry to announce that this will be the last Temper Post for a while. I'm abandoning it, and may not ever pick it back up. If anyone from the staff would like to pick it up, they can go ahead - as I will release the source for the Temper Post.
Its HTML eh, no need to release anything, as its already there.

In fact, I think we can just quote the post and that will pick out only the HTML needed.

Yes, that's true. I didn't realize that until now.

With the old Temper Post posts, when you quoted/edited them - you'd get a messed up slab of broken HTML and BBCode.

So, yes, if you'd like you can just quote it and take all of the source. I may end up writing a template soon, to make it easier if someone does decide to pick it up.
 
xblackoutx said:
Hey everyone. we need people good at html to help get this back up and running. i can help just not great at html. A template would be great cause then even I can run it.

You don't necessarily have to have great HTML skills. Just can recognize and fill in information with the template given.
Not too advanced at all, really.
 
I could write a "Temper Post" building script... make a form where you enter the content of the week and it automatically generates the Temper Post issue...
that would certainly make things easier and allow us to continue... I'll look into it.
 
ok people i have let JPH know that me and ndpndnt16 will be attempting to create the next issue in pdf form like an actual magazine with more content as a trial. we hope to maintain it as a weekly thing but it has not been okayed as an official gbatemp post yet but were hoping the sample will be good enough. same features as before + more.
 

Site & Scene News