The Temper Post: Issue #6

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPH
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 11,209
  • Replies Replies 53
Costello said:
well thanks, I'm eager to see how this turns out.

I have high hopes for it. It just pains me to see a great part of my favorite website die so I will do what I can to save it
yaynds.gif
 
xblackoutx said:
Urza said:
I imagine that the form isn't the most time-consuming part, but getting content.

we will have reviews, game of the week, interviews with tempers, homebrew reviews and more
wink.gif

And I'll still be managing it, just not doing it entirely by myself.
It'll be done by people such as you, and others that are chosen...and hopefully Costello will agree with me on having our own little mini-forum only available to the "Temper Post Staff."
I'll keep you updated.

- JP
 
JPH said:
xblackoutx said:
Urza said:
I imagine that the form isn't the most time-consuming part, but getting content.

we will have reviews, game of the week, interviews with tempers, homebrew reviews and more
wink.gif

mini-forum only available to the "Temper Post Staff."

excellent idea
 
still need any more help JPH?

Prime said:
I'm sad to hear that your quitting it JPH, you do a fantastic job and i (and most likely the rest of the 'tempers) will missing you doing it.
ohs. i congratulate you on a job well done for what you have started though :]
 
It doesn't really seem like something that needs a whole forum.

A thread, or IRC channel would work just as well.
 
tinymonkeyt said:
still need any more help JPH?

I, along with staff, will probably find the folks we think are trustworthy and will do a good job.

QUOTE(Urza @ May 19 2008, 05:53 PM) It doesn't really seem like something that needs a whole forum.

A thread, or IRC channel would work just as well.

Yeah, maybe not a forum - but something where we can all work in different spaces.
Once all of our work is completed, we just slab it all together on the template and post it on the Portal.

Or, everyone uses their own workspace for editing and put it in my workspace when editing their section is done.
 

Site & Scene News