
Costello said:well thanks, I'm eager to see how this turns out.


Urza said:I imagine that the form isn't the most time-consuming part, but getting content.

xblackoutx said:Urza said:I imagine that the form isn't the most time-consuming part, but getting content.
we will have reviews, game of the week, interviews with tempers, homebrew reviews and more![]()

JPH said:xblackoutx said:Urza said:I imagine that the form isn't the most time-consuming part, but getting content.
we will have reviews, game of the week, interviews with tempers, homebrew reviews and more![]()
mini-forum only available to the "Temper Post Staff."
ohs. i congratulate you on a job well done for what you have started though :]Prime said:I'm sad to hear that your quitting it JPH, you do a fantastic job and i (and most likely the rest of the 'tempers) will missing you doing it.

tinymonkeyt said:still need any more help JPH?
I, along with staff, will probably find the folks we think are trustworthy and will do a good job.
QUOTE(Urza @ May 19 2008, 05:53 PM) It doesn't really seem like something that needs a whole forum.
A thread, or IRC channel would work just as well.

