Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I am probably being completely stupid and blind here, but where does it say how to update the firmware, it says to put it on the SD card, what after that?
When you put dstwoupdate.dat on the MicroSD and start up the DSTwo, it'll automatically detect it and offer to upgrade itself (opposed to other flash carts where you need to navigate to the file and run it).

GianFrangiamore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you put dstwoupdate.dat on the MicroSD and start up the DSTwo, it'll automatically detect it and offer to upgrade itself (opposed to other flash carts where you need to navigate to the file and run it).
Ok, so when i have put the 3 files onto the card, i then put it into the DS, and it will then proceed to update, after that i can put it into my 3DS and it will work?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so when i have put the 3 files onto the card, i then put it into the DS, and it will then proceed to update, after that i can put it into my 3DS and it will work?
After the update has run, it should boot on a 3DS with 4.5.x (the current latest), yes.

brabel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone so if i get it from realhotsuff. Im going to be good right, ill just pop it in my 3ds and it should work

GianFrangiamore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When i put the update file on the SD card, put it into the DStwo and then turn the 3DS on and start it, it comes up with NO FIND SYSTEM FILES?
Also when i download the application to reformat the SC Card it doesn't recognise one?

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When i put the update file on the SC card, put it into the DStwo and then turn the 3DS on and start it, it comes up with NO FIND SYSTEM FILES?
Also when i download the application to reformat the SC Card it doesn't recognise one?
In addition to the update file, you need to add the files for EOS to the root of your card.

GianFrangiamore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The first file is because i am using a 3DS, and i was told in this article to put that file on there as well.

Screen Shot 2013-02-26 at 16.53.18.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag