The Steam Winter Sale kicks off today

2B7C329C-0D79-4347-894F-6AF2EBB424A2.jpeg

Has your wallet recovered from last month’s Autumn Sale? Hopefully it has, as it’s already time for the annual Steam Winter Sale, which begins today. And if you haven’t already, you can vote for your favorite PC game this year in the Steam Awards. Persona 4: Golden, Disgaea 4 Complete, Borderlands 3, and more headline this year’s discounts. The sale will be available until January 5th.

:arrow: Source

arjunpatel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how is avengers a runner up for best visual game i love both marvel and dc but that game just screams bland and boring, voted for Black Mesa

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
how is avengers a runner up for best visual game i love both marvel and dc but that game just screams bland and boring, voted for Black Mesa
This is just one mans opinion, but of all the issues I had with Avengers, the visuals were definitely not on that list. Sure the enemies were bland, but the actual heroes themselves, as well as the environments and the combat effects were all gorgeous and striking.

Reactions: arjunpatel

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I believe I've already bought all the games I'm interested in, pretty much...

Oh, and for some reason, my Steam wishlist has a "4" next to it, but when I check it I only see three entries...not sure why. Don't have any filters on or anything.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm quite saturated from steam Sales... the games I'm interested in are always priced the same year in and year out so it's not much of a difference from buying them... any other time of the year.
And I already have too much to play anyway, haha :D

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'd rather just wait and see what epic store is giving away for free. its safe to say my wallet is safe this year.

The actual list has already been leaked somewhere (after another one turned out to be a hoax). Metro 2033, Darkest Dungeon, My Time at Portia, Tropico 5 and whatnot... nice to know which games you'd get for free, but there's nothing groundbreaking on it.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see nothing particularly compelling. It would probably be better to wait for the Lunar New Year Sale, assuming they have another $5 off $30 deal again (or whatever it is in your local currency) – and they likely will.

In the meantime the Epic coupon thing is looking much more tempting.

i'd rather just wait and see what epic store is giving away for free. its safe to say my wallet is safe this year.
There are increasingly few reasons to doubt the list at https://www.pcgamer.com/the-list-of-epics-free-christmas-games-may-have-leaked/ .

So, coming up, we've got:
Tropico 5
Inside
Darkest Dungeon
My Time in Portia
Night in the Woods
Stranded Deep
Solitairica
Torchlight II
Jurassic World Evolution

Reactions: crea

Site & Scene News