1. limpbiz411

limpbiz411 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    always checking for deal on games where you can't get a repack, and there is nothing on sale that i don't already have.

stanleyopar2000 likes this.
  2. Unleanone999

Unleanone999 GBAtemp Maniac

Togo
    Pretty weak sales and probably just buy stuffs from my wishlist. Atleast epic games sales gives good discount on newer games and even gives you a 10 dollar coupon that would make a game cheaper even more.

3. matpower

matpower The Mad Scientist

Brazil
    In general, a pretty weak sale, as much as it pains me to no end to say this, I think Epic's doing a better sale this year thanks to their coupon.

Didn't stop me from getting the two missing-from-my-library SciADV games, and after the 24th, I shall get some missing-from-my-library INTI goodness

4. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    It's all a popularity contest. Literally. People just picked a game for a category and the ones with the most nominations are now what people can vote for.
    So a majority of the games in a majority of the categories are terrible and should never be where they are but hey that's how popularity works.

arjunpatel likes this.
  5. Azerus_Kun

Azerus_Kun Pro Plasher

Uruguay
    i spent like 1k uyu a few sales back and i still have games left to play, my wallet is still safe

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Winter, Steam, kicks