Hacking The status of Gateway and A9LH

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but they broke yet another promise
Which one? They said they'll release about 48h after the beta test has ended, not after it has started. Beta test usually involve multiple builds and after the Fiasko that was their current beta you bet they have lots of work to do to fix the big issues for the proper release.

Gesendet von meinem Elephone P6000 mit Tapatalk

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing they could do is what we already know, working on fixes :P

Dont expect a release date, its better off fixed than having more bricks.

Last edited by liomajor,
Reactions: 20mark

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A9LH doesn't imply sysNAND only...
And on the contrary, GW supports emuNAND and doesn't like the idea of updated sysNAND, according to an email they sent to someone (I don't remember who).

So, what am I supposed to do with my existing EmuNAND then? I've got a 128GB worth of games that I spent hours, days, and weeks on as far as installing and saves?

I don't want to lose that going to something else. Besides, all I have is Gateway. I don't have Cubic Ninja or anything like that.

Localhorst86

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, what am I supposed to do with my existing EmuNAND then? I've got a 128GB worth of games that I spent hours, days, and weeks on as far as installing and saves?

I don't want to lose that going to something else. Besides, all I have is Gateway. I don't have Cubic Ninja or anything like that.
Migrate your emunand using either decrypt 9th or.... H9, can't remember what the full name was.

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I personally am happy to continue with my Emunand as before. I do not see any real benefits in migrating to Sysnand other than some space freed up on my SD card maybe. My 9.2 Sysnand is as virgin as possible (ok, with menuhax and A9LH, but still)

gbatemplloyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys need help here! i install a9lh to my son n3ds but my son dont want it because he likes cheat a lot.. how can i revert to install my gateway card?

a9lh+luma+latest sysnand no emunand.

Localhorst86

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you mean NAND_original.bin or sysNAND.bin?
Whichever is your clean Nand. You should know yourself, but from the naming it is Probably Nand_original.bin.

But I am not going to be responsible for anything here, you have to know which Nand is which state.

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
guys need help here! i install a9lh to my son n3ds but my son dont want it because he likes cheat a lot.. how can i revert to install my gateway card?

a9lh+luma+latest sysnand no emunand.
Why not change the A9LH setup to boot the Gateway launcher by default?

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
at this rate i want to post a question simply and clear here: who really are waiting for the GW solutions(eons from here...)when setting A9LH give you the best and it can boot altough GW card and have all the two worlds benefits?for me Gateway team are dead and buried!IMHO.

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I really hope gateway gives us an ordinary arm9loaderhax.bin instead of us having to inject payloads and risking bricking our 3dses
or at least someone else could make one

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at this rate i want to post a question simply and clear here: who really are waiting for the GW solutions(eons from here...)when setting A9LH give you the best and it can boot altough GW card and have all the two worlds benefits?for me Gateway team are dead and buried!IMHO.
Could you English better? Thanks....

On a side note, my N3DS is now running Luma with all 90gb of my games installed to the 128gb sd. It's working perfectly

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Quantumcat

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could you English better? Thanks....

On a side note, my N3DS is now running Luma with all 90gb of my games installed to the 128gb sd. It's working perfectly

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'd say you should cut them some slack given their flag says Italian :P But anyway, to go back to their question, I'm waiting for Gateway's official A9LH release, in hope they have a standard binary on the sidelines. I already have Luma set up on most of my systems, and I love it, but Gateway still as the best cheat system and if their release allows me to use it on my 11.0 sysNAND, I'll be using their product once more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work