• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes its the sucky situation but thats the exactly reason Russia and (Kremlin paid bots) want to push as the notion.. , people claim this is a unjust War , the Far Right and Kremlins scream "if your against Russia, then YOUR FOR NAZI"
but we need to just see actually NUMBERS to make sense of it as 900 "nazi" in a sovereign NATION of 42 million is a better ratio then the USA or RUSSIA ( HECK MOST EU countries)
Tell me about it, I wouldn't be surprised if where I live there are more than the whole of Ukraine.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not even the most humane nation is perfect. I'm sure most people that are focused on Russia, don't feel the need to list the wrongdoings of every nation. Better than the whataboutism trying to justify or minimize this invasion.

selever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think in this specific case we should only send people to war who want war, which is from looking at twitter, only leftists with dyed hair
nah not even us left leaning ppl with dyed hair want war. i just want all this shit to stop, nobody wants war except from putin himself.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm not aware of whatever happened with Whoopi Goldberg but I think xenophobia and racism do tend to get conflated. I've only ever heard the holocaust referred to as anti-semitic not racist.
Then you should be glad I warned you about Goldberg. It created quite the storm.
Let me ask you this though, can you think of anything that a black person could call a white person that would come even close to the white person calling the black person the n-word, even though it would technically still be called racism?
I can: racist. Let me use logic here: If the word "n****" is so hurtful, then why is e.g. rap music relying on it constantly? African-Americans calling each other "n****" creates no harm between them apparently, but the opposite is true when European-Americans call it other "racist".

EDIT: Funny how n**** gets censored, a word derived from the word "black", s. the country Niger or Nigeria, but users can call Russians subhumans. Proves my earlier point though.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Depends on what is stated on their legal documents…. Unfortunately

2.View attachment 303180 funny Nazis never seem to bother you before…but it’s weird a lot of those Ukrainian “Nazi “ Facebook pages stoped updating around the same time Kremlin banned Facebook… WEIRD . But im Sure they have nothing to do with each other
1. Legal documents don't matter on what you feel, remember? I was led to believe if you don't respect people's feelings and call them by their personal pronouns, documents or not, you were the devil incarnate, ergo, what the Ukraine is doing to these people is wrong and dehumanizing by this logic.

2. We're not talking about America, but no, it doesn't have a white supremacist problem, unless you mean you and the left who like to put in plants to make us seem like Nazi's, but never works since they always get exposed. I've always hated Nazi's, and it's not my side who's associated with them. And don't you think those Ukrainian Nazi pages stop updating because Ukraine is trying to garner support from the rest of the world and that would make them look bad? Nah, more Russian disinformation obviously. It's not like to worry that maybe other nazi's could be in other batallions in Ukraine's army, it's just that one imaginary unit that's completely made up even though they were active for years. Never believe your lying eyes folks.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Legal documents don't matter on what you feel, remember? I was led to believe if you don't respect people's feelings and call them by their personal pronouns, documents or not, you were the devil incarnate, ergo, what the Ukraine is doing to these people is wrong and dehumanizing by this logic.

2. We're not talking about America, but no, it doesn't have a white supremacist problem, unless you mean you and the left who like to put in plants to make us seem like Nazi's, but never works since they always get exposed. I've always hated Nazi's, and it's not my side who's associated with them. And don't you think those Ukrainian Nazi pages stop updating because Ukraine is trying to garner support from the rest of the world and that would make them look bad? Nah, more Russian disinformation obviously. It's not like to worry that maybe other nazi's could be in other batallions in Ukraine's army, it's just that one imaginary unit that's completely made up even though they were active for years. Never believe your lying eyes folks.
Lol 😂 someone mad and in denial

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol 😂 someone mad and in denial
Wow, in just one response, you sure showed and debunked me. You've completely dismantled my argument. How will I ever recover from this earth shattering comeback? You're clearly not mad an in denial, I am. You cracked the code, good sir. I was ignoring you because I was afraid my whole perspective on reality would be shattered to pieces like this, and it happened. You've broken me, good sir.

Last edited by BitMasterPlus,

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
There are Nazis in America, but the establishment tries to inflate their influence and numbers. Jan 6 were Nazis, Trump was a Nazi, everyone is a Nazi. But actual Nazis in Ukraine... let´s look away, shall we?

The guy in the photo with the swastika was probably a federal agent. If he isn´t: What´s his name? Was he charged? Reports about Charlottesville tended to always show the same Nazi flag guy. Let´s not forgot the amazing story of how American Nazis wanted to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. It turns out most of the group was made up of federal agents, trying to encourage one member (the one who pled guildy) to act. Wasn´t it even two different federal agencies under-cover? XD
Of course the media reported about the intended kidnapping but was very quiet about the government involvement...

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are Nazis in America, but the establishment tries to inflate their influence and numbers. Jan 6 were Nazis, Trump was a Nazi, everyone is a Nazi. But actual Nazis in Ukraine... let´s look away, shall we?
The guy in the photo with the swastika was probably a federal agent. If he isn´t: What´s his name? Was he charged? Reports about Charlottesville tended to always show the same Nazi flag guy. Let´s not forgot the amazing story of how American Nazis wanted to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer. It turns out most of the group was made up of federal agents, trying to encourage one member (the one who pled guildy) to act. Wasn´t it even two different federal agencies under-cover? XD
Of course the media reported about the intended kidnapping but was very quiet about the government involvement...
@subcon959, see why the subject is being pushed by
“ certain actors “ they trying jedi sith mind tricks

Ukriane questionable >900 Nazi are bad…
but Americans 20,000 registered Nazi with video/pictures and a rap sheet are fake /FBI plants …
7F2AB7CE-2E11-4EFA-9702-94CE69C16589.jpeg

also telling who the American Nazis are root for and you realize what's up

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well back to Actually News
Russian officials may soon need to call up more conscripts and reservists to replace their heavy losses in Ukraine
With the news of 40,000 Russian troop out of commission, Syrian mercenaries not going, Russian military bring in large numbers of minorities from the other side of Russia
Several Russians are worried that they will be call for “draft” leading to huge number of young Russian men escaping… this is might be a deal breaker for the Russian public as it would mean that the Kremlin would admit they fucked up and need soldiers…
But damn 40,000… image America losing 40,000 in one month.. it would be the laughing stock of the world

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All this talk about Nazi's and shit I think you guys forget that Germany is still a thing and I am pretty sure they still have their camps up. Perhaps we should consider invading them too. /S

Invading a country as an excuse to go after a group is always a shitty excuse and never goes well no matter the excuse or circumstances. It certainly did not work for the US when we did the whole "War on Terror" a scenario that ended up being more of a long term fuck up of our military and resources and was a bigger failure all around than Vietnam was. Its not going to work or look good for any country doing this, and Russia is by no means any better in their actions here. Everyone sees its bullshit and they are only losing more the further they take this invasion into.

Putin is in full Sunk Cost Fallacy right now. He will keep going until he has nothing left, not even the support of his people as they get sick and tired of his shit and decide to remove him by force.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look more Nazi that Putin was talking about …

… wait that Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin…
Weird

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[9]

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[9]
Imagine if the internet never happened and fascist brainwashing crap like that text was the basis of education for Russian kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu