da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone have a link to the "missing town" patch or something? ea has removed it from their site.

o and this isn't against the rules is it? i'm asking for a patch
wink.gif

Radio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think the patch had the extra town just some fixes. The town is only available for those that register until people find a way to share it.

QUOTE said:
MATY or something, appears to be some kind of clan, released it. Others claimed that too..
MATY did not release it, they are just a Sims forum who have been actively discussing the pirated version unlike most Sim forums where people are playing but not admitting that they are playing.
tongue.gif

The Razor not the Reloaded version is the final version and the one you need if you want to be able to use the EA patch. Reloaded's version has turned out to be a pre-release version.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head said:
does anyone have a link to the "missing town" patch or something? ea has removed it from their site.

wink.gif

I think it would be against them! ....

Remember your asking for a patch or update for a game that's not officially out for another month or so!

Radio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game has started shipping in the US already. The UK gets it on Friday.

The patch was available freely on one of EA's sites but when the Razor version came out they pulled it. Not sure if that's a coincidence or not.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kobykaan said:
da_head said:

wink.gif

I think it would be against them! ....

Remember your asking for a patch or update for a game that's not officially out for another month or so!
fine spoil my fun >.>

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
*bump*

i dled the razor version with the crackfix, but when i press the TS3 file, nothing happens. and when i use the regular loader, it comes up, i press play, and nothing happens. thoughts?

EDIT: nvm got it
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D