Gaming The.Sims.3-RELOADED

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lodis said:
Really great to see so many of you are supporting the developers. I bet they are eager to release a Sims 4 after seeing all of you eager purchasers. I will buy this one if it is any good, will check out a few reviews.

Nice how you say/state that when YOUR previous posts include topics in PSP hacking and PSP homebrew and other such TOTALLY legal topics not to mention your on a forum which is predominately flash card /console modding orientated!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dunno if I would like this one, didn't really dislike the Sims, but didn't really were crazy about it too.
How's the building in Sims 3? That was always the most fun in the Sims.

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Anyone can suggest a graphic card to play the game with normal - high settings?
A cheap one about 50 max 60 euro. Now i'm between ATI HD 3850, HD 4650 and nvidia 9600GT. Which one of them?

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
KamuiX said:
Anyone can suggest a graphic card to play the game with normal - high settings?
A cheap one about 50 max 60 euro. Now i'm between ATI HD 3850, HD 4650 and nvidia 9600GT. Which one of them?

9600 GT if you have the money and your PSU is powerful enough

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
godsakes said:
i take it, you don't need a crack to play this?

yes you do its on the disk
smile.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, it runs terrible on my 7200GS (don't ask). Sims 2 ran okay on it, but this isn't playable, 3-5 FPS. I need to get a new graphics card. >.>

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normally I would download the game and buy it when it comes out, but if EA is cutting the DRM on this release, I'll do my part to not download it. Anyone try it on a netbook yet?

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_3
Two weeks before the game was scheduled to be released, a pirated version of the digital distribution version of the game leaked onto the Internet. EA later commented the leak was a [1a] "buggy, pre-final" version. [2] EA claims that more than half of the game is missing and [1b] is susceptible to crashes or worse. Due to its popularity, several downloads have been infected with malicious software.1a. 1b. No bug and no crash so far. Very stable.
2. Half... damn... but half of what? Maybe an another town?

skuversion.txtGameVersion = 1.0.615.00107
Code:0.DL-0.0.11190
Asset:1.Content.Devtest.1397
Thumbnails:1.Thumbnail.dl.933
TCC:1.TCC.dl.1209
CiderVersion#002432
lol, what do you think guys?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Apparently the RELOADED release wasn't the final version.

The_Sims_3-Razor1911
QUOTE said:
Reloaded release is not final. If you compare the file located in:
x:\Game\Bin\code_version.txt you will get these informations

Razor1911: description=Version: 0.DL-0.0.11195 Changelist: 625803
Reloaded: description=Version: 0.DL-0.0.11190 Changelist: 624575

If you compare the versions of TS3.exe you will get these infos:
Razor1911: 0.0.0.11195 (April 30. 2009 04:55:28)
Reloaded: 0.0.0.11190 (April 23. 2009 07:53:19)
And because no release is complete without a Crackfix because no one checks their work anymore:

The_Sims_3_Crackfix_Read_Nfo-Razor1911
QUOTEWe missed some ingame dvd checks. Here is the fix. Enjoy!

EDIT:
I'm reading that a town is missing from the RELOADED release.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
kjean said:
QUOTE said:
Two weeks before the game was scheduled to be released, a pirated version of the digital distribution version of the game leaked onto the Internet. EA later commented the leak was a [1a] "buggy, pre-final" version. [2] EA claims that more than half of the game is missing and [1b] is susceptible to crashes or worse. Due to its popularity, several downloads have been infected with malicious software.
1a. 1b. No bug and no crash so far. Very stable.

EA Claims that half the game is missing because they didn't put it in there. The other town is available to download (Guessing you need a valid serial to do it, though. And only once per serial).

Either way I couldn't care less, leak was probably staged by EA as some crappy marketing thing. Maybe they did it to find out how many people would pirate it, and then make a last minute decision as whether or not to include DRM or not.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lol, and I'm playing it with the Reloaded version. Crap, I hope my save will be fine
smileipb2.png

BTW, I'm really impressed with the cutting on DRM. Good job, EA.

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
kjean said:
QUOTE said:
Two weeks before the game was scheduled to be released, a pirated version of the digital distribution version of the game leaked onto the Internet. EA later commented the leak was a [1a] "buggy, pre-final" version. [2] EA claims that more than half of the game is missing and [1b] is susceptible to crashes or worse. Due to its popularity, several downloads have been infected with malicious software.
1a. 1b. No bug and no crash so far. Very stable.

EA Claims that half the game is missing because they didn't put it in there. The other town is available to download (Guessing you need a valid serial to do it, though. And only once per serial).

Either way I couldn't care less, leak was probably staged by EA as some crappy marketing thing. Maybe they did it to find out how many people would pirate it, and then make a last minute decision as whether or not to include DRM or not.

"Half the game" is a loose term.

In a sense if there we're all 2 towns then yes "half" is missing, but what about the actual gameplay? i.e interactions, objects, jobs, traits etc? I doubt half of that is missing.

As for the game being "buggy" "unfinished" etc, again its debatable but from what i've seen I haven't heard many "bugs" or "crashing" from it. I bet all that was released was just a review build, rather than a "buggy" build.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
FlatFrogger said:
As for the game being "buggy" "unfinished" etc, again its debatable but from what i've seen I haven't heard many "bugs" or "crashing" from it. I bet all that was released was just a review build, rather than a "buggy" build.
Yeah, I thought it's actually a pre-gold status because it's almost perfect and very stable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs