Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sims3generations530.jpg
The Sims are getting ready for some cross-generational play this spring. Wow, that opening line could be totally misinterpreted. Anyway, the latest expansion pack, Generations, adds items like bunk beds, the ability to have lavish weddings and a solid "midlife crisis" -- which we're guessing means secretaries, overcompensatory sports cars and the ability for children to cry, "Why doesn't daddy love us anymore?" in Simlish.

The focus of the expansion pack is to elaborate on the different stages of life, across childhood, teen and adult years. No word yet if the "bachelor parties" available in the game will allow for burying the "entertainment" in the desert when things go wrong. What? Everyone experiences that at least once in real life.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source (Joystiq)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're bringing memories back, and even though they may not be the same as in TS2, it makes this EP and must buy for me. Then again, I buy every Expansion Pack...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
EA milking the shit out of this shit franchise as usual. i don 't see what all the hype is about this exp it looks to be the most boring yet all they've done is taken sims 2 UNI and than addedextra kiddy boring stuff and re-hashed how you do everyday stuff like they did in freetime! this adds nothing interesting or unique for me just re-using old expansions once again and i definitely won't be buying it. come out with something NEW EA FFS!!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know my dad bought the Sims 3 but I never played it. I used to play the shit out of Sims 2 as a kid though, that was fucking golden.

It is kinda sad to see EA completely beat the pulp out of the Sims franchise. I used to hold it to such high esteem as a kid. I still think Sims 2 is a classic game. Now they're just using the title for all these shitty "MySims" games and expansion packs and portable Sims games that completely tarnish the good name of the franchise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.