The Sims 3: Generations expansion pack coming this spring

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Terminator02, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Terminator02
    OP

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    [​IMG]
    The Sims are getting ready for some cross-generational play this spring. Wow, that opening line could be totally misinterpreted. Anyway, the latest expansion pack, Generations, adds items like bunk beds, the ability to have lavish weddings and a solid "midlife crisis" -- which we're guessing means secretaries, overcompensatory sports cars and the ability for children to cry, "Why doesn't daddy love us anymore?" in Simlish.

The focus of the expansion pack is to elaborate on the different stages of life, across childhood, teen and adult years. No word yet if the "bachelor parties" available in the game will allow for burying the "entertainment" in the desert when things go wrong. What? Everyone experiences that at least once in real life.[/p]
    [​IMG] Source (Joystiq)

2. machomuu

Member machomuu Drops by occasionally

United States
    They're bringing memories back, and even though they may not be the same as in TS2, it makes this EP and must buy for me. Then again, I buy every Expansion Pack...

3. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    i remember a quote from a person (sarcastic ofcourse) who said that atlantis sank due to the weight of all the sims expansion packs. I cant say this is useless but i cant said otherwise either. U need a new game.

4. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    EA milking the shit out of this shit franchise as usual. i don 't see what all the hype is about this exp it looks to be the most boring yet all they've done is taken sims 2 UNI and than addedextra kiddy boring stuff and re-hashed how you do everyday stuff like they did in freetime! this adds nothing interesting or unique for me just re-using old expansions once again and i definitely won't be buying it. come out with something NEW EA FFS!!

5. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I know my dad bought the Sims 3 but I never played it. I used to play the shit out of Sims 2 as a kid though, that was fucking golden.

It is kinda sad to see EA completely beat the pulp out of the Sims franchise. I used to hold it to such high esteem as a kid. I still think Sims 2 is a classic game. Now they're just using the title for all these shitty "MySims" games and expansion packs and portable Sims games that completely tarnish the good name of the franchise.

6. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    The Sims 3: always boring

All expansion packs installed and losing 10 GB of hard-drive space: meh.