Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
homebrew.gif
The Reality Game v0.6 (DS homebrew)
multiplayer games collection updated
Author of several notable homebrew games JimmyL has posted an update to his collection of multiplayer (online, on DS and over LAN) games for the DS (think a homebrew take on 42 all time classics/clubhouse games). Note it is strictly a template for games, there are no rules programmed into it.
Game included are Scrabble (called grid DS), basic betting game framework (deck of cards), klondike solitaire, freecell, checkers/draughts, turncoat/Reversi/Othello, chess and a go board for go and related games. Online modes should work again.

reality.jpg]

It's been almost 2 years since the last update of this game. Time flies.

I'm just filling another request from the forums, Zach asked for Checkers and Spoons, but I'm only giving him Checkers for now since it's taken much longer than I thought to resurrect the game.

I also added left handed support for opening and closing the "hand" box(Press L or R) and fixed a few other bugs, but the game still crashes if you hit start to exit back to the main menu.

There's also been a bug on the matchmaking side for the last little while that I didn't notice, so it was impossible to play online, but local games still worked, sorry about that(not that anyone noticed
smile.gif
). So, remember kids $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] not $REMOTE_ADDR.

icon11.gif
 Author homepage
download.gif
GBAtemp download

Thanks to nintendomax.com for the news

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...