The R4 took dump on my DS Lite (personal story)

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey yo!

As you know I'm junior high student at the Finnish English double language school called "Vittuperaseinapersejoen Lukio".
This is true story what happened to me. I was at the schoolyard playing innocently my Nintendo DS Lite. Then one big bully
guy called "R4" came to me. Well his name is really R4! His parents were kind of retarded and just gave him name R4. I don't
really know why. I just heard that he was born at backseat of a old car and he will be packing foods at the grocery stores. He
told that it was his dream at the class but nobody laughed because he is one tough case of bully.
Anyway this guy R4 came to me and he started asking "Why do you play that gay Super Mario shit". Well I was ofcourse saying
"No it's not gay at all. Mario has a girlfriend and she is princess". Then bully told me "Yea but Nintendo is full of shit!". I ofcourse
responsed "No it's not!". He told "Shut up gay, let me proof it". He punched me into head and I dropped my DS Lite on the
schoolyard. Bully lowered his pants and started to make faces and suddenly his face turned red and he farted. I knew that
he was going to take a dump. DS Lite survived from the crash. I heard the music playing. Suddenly something liquid brown
started to came out from the R4. It was freaking diarrhea. It all happened in a second but my DS Lite stopped playing music
and then it was totally covered of diarrhea. It smelled very bad. Bully told me "Yea I showed you, Nintendo is full of shit". I was almost
crying and bell rang. Break was over. I had to go inside and left my dear DS Lite outside covered with dump. When i came
back at next break it was gone.

What is your advice ? Should I call R4 parents and tell them what he did. He should buy me new DS Lite
frown.gif

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Get a couple of friends, a couple of bats and a quiet spot. Beat him so bad his name changes to N5.

I agree. Violence is always the key against this kind of people. "Nintendo is full of shit? Then your face will be full of... DEATH!". And you procede to beat him up with an iron bar. Focus on the knees, shoulders and every other major bone articulation. Don't forget to break his jaw!
biggrin.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
rest0re said:
TaMs said:
I heard that nintendo is full of shit. You should just leave it.
Tams are you R4 ? I still doubt. R4 has only PSP
Nope, but R4 told me that nintendo is full of shit. That's why I sold my wii before R4 would shit on it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I would wait till his asleep, and then I'd piss all over him and his PSP.....and after that, beat the living hell out of him, and after that I'd take his money, and go and buy myself brand new Crimson/Black, or this new bloody red NDS Lite..

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Toni Plutonij said:
I would wait till his asleep, and then I'd piss all over him and his PSP.....and after that, beat the living hell out of him, and after that I'd take his money, and go and buy myself brand new Crimson/Black, or this new bloody red NDS Lite..
What's BLOODY RED DS? I NEED TO KNOW!
btw I've crimson black ds. (EGO BOOST)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, pictures never shows the real thing....That lime green is quite different in real life..

But that RED is probably amazing..but could be toooo red also...I don't know..

I love my Crimson/Black, for me, that's the prettiest one.......(and my modded white)

Posts merged

Prime said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Prime said:
i really doubt it the guy was called 'R4' and i doubt this story isn't a lie
This is Testing Area, EVERYTHING here is completely TRUE!!

Sorry, didn't see what section it was in.
Haha, no problem....anyway, we're having a good laugh...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again