Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
m3 simply = r4
wink.gif

so it should work well on it
smile.gif

hehe i guess you have no choice if you really like the backlight codes then have to use your m3

Vitae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess I'm a newb and all, but I've tried and tried and still can't get Chrono Trigger to work.
I've got the R4 DSI (red box) and a 2gb micro sd.
I've downloaded the xenophobia version of Chrono Trigger, renamed it chrono.nds, applied the patch, put it on the card and it still freezes on a white screen whenever I try to load the game.
Am I missing a step?

NinjaPrincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello
smile.gif

Sorry to be a pain but I'm having trouble with cheats on my R4. I've done everything it says to do
in the Credits and Help.txt of the cheat database but a lot of the cheats still aren't showing up.

Is there anything else I can do? If i used YSMenu would it sort this problem out?
I'm seriously confused and in need of help
smile.gif

thankyou!

Atsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

When I put the USRCHEAT.dat into my _system_ folder in my N5DS, many of my games that should have cheats don't.

Can you help me as to why they don't show up?

Thanks.

(I'm going to update the kernel, since I haven't done it in a while, would this help at all?) [Naturally, it didn't help at all.]

It appears to be games going from N-Z respectively.
I have Naruto Shinobi Retsuden III on my N5, and codes work for that, but not New Super Mario Bros, Pokemon and games that dont have codes (Half Blood Prince)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks again.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i guess from your description is that this N5 card seems to be a r4 clone, since r4 has this bug where games starting from a certain Letter, they tend to not appear.

So what u could is to removed all those games that u are not playing, this should help. If not, u could try moving whatever current games that u wish to play to the top of the list in your usrcheat.dat.

Atsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
mrfatso said:
i guess from your description is that this N5 card seems to be a r4 clone, since r4 has this bug where games starting from a certain Letter, they tend to not appear.

So what u could is to removed all those games that u are not playing, this should help. If not, u could try moving whatever current games that u wish to play to the top of the list in your usrcheat.dat.
Yeah that worked.

I figured it out, but I just got an email from GBAtemp telling me a reply was made.

Yeah, so, to my annoyance, that was pretty annoying clicking UP so many times haha.

Thanks a lot.

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
Wait, so my problem is the same? I am using R4, and put the CHEAT.DAT into my _system_ folder.

All games after New Super Mario Bros have no cheats, but with the old CHEAT.DAT some of them did.

That sucks, you said I should go to www.r4li.com

Should I DL the R4i kernel, or the R4 kernel? I wasn't even aware there was new FW, I thought the latest was 1.18.

Thanks in advance.

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
OGTiago said:
Wait, so my problem is the same? I am using R4, and put the CHEAT.DAT into my _system_ folder.

All games after New Super Mario Bros have no cheats, but with the old CHEAT.DAT some of them did.

That sucks, you said I should go to www.r4li.com

Should I DL the R4i kernel, or the R4 kernel? I wasn't even aware there was new FW, I thought the latest was 1.18.

Thanks in advance.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'd like to ask about codes for Zoids Battle Colosseum, does gbatemp have them? I don't see them in the database. I appreciate if someone can give a link/codes, thank you.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess this is the correct place to put this.

I have a DSTT. Can I erase the USRCHEAT.DAT file? I never use cheats so I have no use for it but I wasn't sure if it'll affect the card if I did

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it