Hacking Discussion The Nintendo Switch March SDK has been leaked

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The "if you prefer" was probably a poor choice as I imagined you already knew all that. Perhaps a better choice of phrase would have been for others playing along at home as it is a nice jumping off point for people curious about such things.
The main thing I wanted to add was the ROM hacking aspect as quite a lot is owed to it. Though at the same time modern SDKs are less and less useful for such things and it might have even been 16 bit era that we last saw a decent hardware listing and work flow; the PS1 one had some stuff but it was already a race to high level, and by the time the DS 3d stuff appeared the 3d modellers it worked with were already rather out of date.

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
Screenshot_20180729-135954.png

Hey, everyone, please don't PM me on GBAtemp or Discord if you're looking for the sdk. Thanks.

Reactions: 0000ff

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saw this go up kinda wish I had grabbed it even though I would never in my life have used it lol. Either way if it let's people make some small side projects I think that would be cool. Sound useful to the rom hacking scene.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT LEAK THIS. I AM MERELY THE MESSENGER HERE. NINTENDO, FEEL FREE TO TAKE THIS DOWN IF YOU SEE FIT. REGGIE, I REPENT MY SINS TO THOU.
Yes, today's the day. Thanks, @garyopa. Or @SimonMKWii. I don't know, it's either of them who leaked it. Now I'm not gonna link it to you guys, but I'll bet you can find it on your own (-). Have fun homies.

(It was neither of them who leaked it)
This has the SDk for Unity?

Reactions: pinbi7

TheMCNerd2017

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually found it on google using the same method posted by another user. Anyone wanting to download the file needs to do it soon as the file is apparently under review and could be removed.

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually found it on google using the same method posted by another user. Anyone wanting to download the file needs to do it soon as the file is apparently under review and could be removed.

What did you search exactly comes up with a dead 4chan URL for me, lol.

TheMCNerd2017

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you search exactly comes up with a dead 4chan URL for me, lol.
This is what I searched in Google. Be sure to set it to only show past 24 hours.
upload_2018-7-29_17-39-48.png

The first result that comes up when you do the search is the one you want. I am not showing said result in the image as it could be against the rules.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)