The Nintendo Switch is getting a $10 calculator app

samedifference

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been hearing a ton about this online, and I just want to say that I feel like people are blowing this situation out of proportion. Like.. okay, $10 is a bit steep for a calculator app, but people are acting like the concept of a calculator app existing on the Switch is a crime against gaming in itself. Who gives a crap, just don't buy it. This shouldn't even be newsworthy, I don't get why so many gaming sites are writing about this dumb app.

Last edited by samedifference,
Reactions: Skelletonike

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
because they are charging $10 when it should be free for a fucking app on your phone and computer! scam of the fucking century :glare:
And yet you're not being forced to buy it.... I get the fact it's a joke of an app, but really, just chuckle at the thing, don't buy it ofc, and move on. I don't see the reason for the massive outcry here - vast amounts of games on the eshop are shite already, why not let the knobheads that are buying them then go on to buy this app and work out how much they've spent on crap, plus $10 on top :lol:

Reactions: Skelletonike

alivebacon

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been hearing a ton about this online, and I just want to say that I feel like people are blowing this situation out of proportion. Like.. okay, $10 is a bit steep for a calculator app, but people are acting like the concept of a calculator app existing on the Switch is a crime against gaming in itself. Who gives a crap, just don't buy it. This shouldn't even be newsworthy, I don't get why so many gaming sites are writing about this dumb app.
It's not the platform, it's the price. It's a fucking scam to sell a thing that you can access for free (Google calculator for one) for any amount of money, let alone $10.
I don't know why nobody cared when Nintendo sold those calculators on the DSi. Probably because the DSi can barely access Google and I don't think Google even had a calculator at the time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's actually useful when I need to calculate the size of your mom
It's also useful when I need to calculate the size of your (small) penis.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.