Trinidad and Tobago
edit: sorry wrong thread
tongue.gif

baochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't believe no one's mentioned Chousoujuu Mecha MG yet. It's the greatest DS game no one's ever played.

(oh, and "hi". I've been lurking for a while...)

Strokemouth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what about ouendan?
Digimon definetley makes this list

Ouendan was easily the most overrated DS game ever. EBA is even worse. The gameplay was boring, the songs were awful, and all of the characters were beyond annoying. I DID like the art style of the game, but that was not nearly enough to get me to sit through it.

Clubhouse Games is one that really didn't get huge buzz, but I spent a ton of time with. I still boot it up for some dominoes all the time.

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what about ouendan?

Ouendan was easily the most overrated DS game ever. EBA is even worse. The gameplay was boring, the songs were awful, and all of the characters were beyond annoying. I DID like the art style of the game, but that was not nearly enough to get me to sit through it.

Clubhouse Games is one that really didn't get huge buzz, but I spent a ton of time with. I still boot it up for some dominoes all the time.

Wow, it's great to hear I wasn't the only one who didn't like EBA or Ouendan
smile.gif
Same reasons as well.

I think Sprung was underrated. Not that it deserved any awards or anything, but it was good at what it set out to do. Be a silly, fun game. Some lines literally made me burst out laughing.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
what about ouendan?

Wow, it's great to hear I wasn't the only one who didn't like EBA or Ouendan
smile.gif
Same reasons as well.

I think Sprung was underrated. Not that it deserved any awards or anything, but it was good at what it set out to do. Be a silly, fun game. Some lines literally made me burst out laughing.

You don't like Ouendan or EBA !!?? HERECY!

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

just kidding,.
wink.gif
ur entitled to ur own opinion.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bionicle heroes
yeah it's a lego game
wink.gif
 but it's a great ego-schooter!!
I found it better than metroid because metroid was too difficult in my eyes and i sucked at it
tongue.gif
I agree with you, although it had a few problems such as sluggish stylus control & level selection.
I thought the excellent level design, weapon upgrades, & beautiful look to the game set it apart
from all other FPS. And Tank Beat is another one I feel was over looked, but I think more will find
it when the U.S version comes out this year.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definetly Touch Detective !!! That game got so many bad reviews but i think it was much better than Hotel Dusk and it's simply the best Adventure Game for NDS.. In Hotel Dusk, %80 of the game is just dialogs.. It had a good story and all but that's it.. Besides that, you mostly have to go somewhere to trigger an event..

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eragon. Regardless of the Story it's based on, it's actually a good 3D adventure on the DS. Good Graphics, but a little short.

jagviper

Trophies
XP
Country
Electroplankton. There may not be any actual point to the game but it is one of the most addicting games i've played on the DS

sipoon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
i just recently got into Star Wars Episode III, it's a neato platformer with cool lightsaber moves, but with lame fights....
BUT the coolest thing about it that I never knew is that...

it's got a flying 3d portion.....and its prettyimpressive...

makes me want X Wing vs Tie Fighter DS with WIFI....
cry.gif

who else knew about this ? No one told me...

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Definetly Touch Detective !!! That game got so many bad reviews but i think it was much better than Hotel Dusk and it's simply the best Adventure Game for NDS.. In Hotel Dusk, %80 of the game is just dialogs.. It had a good story and all but that's it.. Besides that, you mostly have to go somewhere to trigger an event..
I gave Touch Detective a try. Must say, it´s classic!
happy.gif
Kinda hard to know where to use the items tough. Looking forward to the sequal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google