I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
No no, I think the worst mistake is comparing Smash Wii U to Smash Ultimate
I'm not an expert, but aren't all Smash games basically the same, except for the roster, stages, and slightly different mechanics?

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not an expert, but aren't all Smash games basically the same, except for the roster, stages, and slightly different mechanics?
at the same time, you could say that of street fighter

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or every fighting game that has ever existed
ehh...between sequels? sure, but you know much of a twist people get into if you even try to call both SF an SSB a fighting game in the same sentience implying similarity.
something I have always wanted to mention is that people seem to like to say the smash bros is not a fighting game because it's a party game...there is such thing as multi genre games so why can't it be as party fighting game?

D

Deleted User

ehh...between sequels? sure, but you know much of a twist people get into if you even try to call both SF an SSB a fighting game in the same sentience implying similarity.
something I have always wanted to mention is that people seem to like to say the smash bros is not a fighting game because it's a party game...there is such thing as multi genre games so why can't it be as party fighting game?
Yeah I mean between sequels, maybe I should had said fighting games sagas instead. About the party fighting game stuff... I don't really know, It kinda sounds weird, at least for me, but I think its more cause of tradition. But maybe some day Super Smash Bros or Street Fighter will be started to be call "Party Fighting Games"

D

Deleted User

Fr. SMP was just meh. Minigames were... meh and not memorable. Same with boards. I'd take MP10 minigames and Bowser Party mode from 10 over SMP any day.
I don't like neither of them, Mario Party 10 was.... weird, like with Mario Party 9, been all players together made the game just... RNG most of the time. And Super Mario Party tried to revive the old formula but... its so bad made. The boards are so tiny and there is only 4 of them. After completing them all, the game starts to feel soooo repetitive. And also the inclusion of the easy golden pipes made the game just a simple "Win mini games, go for a golden pipe, buy stars" and repeat. Making the golden pipes sooooo easy to get, makes the game so pointless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them