Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
thats a great idea kinda like a time line label it as The M3 Sakura Timeline
saw the mini guide too every informative and simple good job
Thanks, it's not done yet, but I'll try to finish it tonight. If anyone has any suggestions or if there's anything I can clarify/reword so it's easier to understand, by all means let me know!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How To Create Skins
How To Apply Wallpaper
How To Toggle 1/2 Line Mode
How To restore The Default Wallpaper
How To Hide Video Player Icons
How To Enable/Disable Music Player Buttons
How To Dual Boot

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
How To Create Skins SORRY see below
How To Apply Wallpaper DONE!
How To Toggle 1/2 Line Mode DONE!
How To restore The Default Wallpaper DONE!
How To Hide Video Player Icons DONE!
How To Enable/Disable Music Player Buttons DONE! kinda...see the BOLD RED letters in the guide
smile.gif

How To Dual Boot DONE!
Thanks for the suggestions. I've already planned to include them, except that I'm not going to go too in-depth on how to create skins because people use different image editing programs, and like creating DPGs, creating skins goes beyond the scope of the M3 Sakura FAQ. There's no way I could tell people what settings to use for DPGs for the best playback, and other factors come into play such as the specs of the computer used to process the video. And admittedly, I have never created a Sakura skin before.

I think the best way to tackle the question of how to create skins (and DPGs for that matter) would be to have a dedicated thread for each of them, preferably created by people who are much more knowledgeable in those areas than myself. I would nominate people like Toni Plutonij, strata8 or metron to start a dedicated Sakura skin-making FAQ and have them chime in with their knowledge on that thread. Though they haven't been as active here lately so I wouldn't be opposed to someone else who wants to do it. If such a thread were made, I would link to it in the Sakura FAQ.

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I used the 1mb save file created with a dump 1mb file. (here)
Have anyone tried to convert a save file made by that method and not the hacked save file?

Just tried it but destroyed my savefile also. And now Yoshi's Island doesn't work for me.....Let's see
Rewrite my old save over the converted ones and works fine again...i speak about Yoshi

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
does 1.45 give any new errors now?Not that I know of. I've been checking the threads here and on the M3 forum, and have found nothing. If anyone posts any problems with the revised v1.45, I'll know about it and I'll make it prominent so everyone will notice.

d3td said:
The download link for the Default v.4 - Blue skin doesnt work anymore, Can you reupload it?I uploaded the default pink, blue and green skins in one package here. Unfortunately I don't have the source files, so it's just the skins.

QUOTE(DeltaBurnt @ Dec 24 2009, 11:35 AM)
Wow Densetsu you're really good at formatting guides xD

I'll try and think of some newer things that could be added to the guide.
I'm a BBcode junkie
tongue.gif

Thanks, any input would be appreciated!

d3td

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
d3td said:
The download link for the Default v.4 - Blue skin doesnt work anymore, Can you reupload it?
I uploaded the default pink, blue and green skins in one package here. Unfortunately I don't have the source files, so it's just the skins.
The default blue skin is v4 right?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
d3td said:
Densetsu3000 said:
d3td said:
The download link for the Default v.4 - Blue skin doesnt work anymore, Can you reupload it?
I uploaded the default pink, blue and green skins in one package here. Unfortunately I don't have the source files, so it's just the skins.
The default blue skin is v4 right?
Yep.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that in real time guide if you hit X there is this other window to the right of the text viewer. You can't see what it says (because only part of the list/new window is on the screen). And there's only 5 lines.

Any idea what this is for? At the bottom right it says something like X -> Char [L]

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
I noticed that in real time guide if you hit X there is this other window to the right of the text viewer. You can't see what it says (because only part of the list/new window is on the screen). And there's only 5 lines.

Any idea what this is for? At the bottom right it says something like X -> Char [L]
It's supposed to let you switch back and forth between Unicode and ANSI characters, but it doesn't seem to work. I created a text file with Japanese characters, saved it as Unicode and put it on my card, and when I accessed it via RTG, it was garbled text and pressing X gave me a message that said "file fail."

I think the RTG's Unicode mode is fail.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
DeltaBurnt said:

It's supposed to let you switch back and forth between Unicode and ANSI characters, but it doesn't seem to work. I created a text file with Japanese characters, saved it as Unicode and put it on my card, and when I accessed it via RTG, it was garbled text and pressing X gave me a message that said "file fail."

I think the RTG's Unicode mode is fail.

Well whenever you press X in the actual RTS menu I think that does some sort of change (I've never tried Japanese guides because I don't know any...yet), the font seemed to change a bit. Maybe my eyes are just messing with me >.

Yamar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Default Skin Source Files (by mercenary96, includes both Pink and Blue source files)

i search the pink default theme... but that link is down... can someone fix it, or post a working link?

i'll be very happy XDD

thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1