Nagaroth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
You will get MORE downloads if you make it in ENGLISH as this is an ENGLISH speaking/writing forum and there are no doubt MORE ENGLISH users of M3 REAL than Spanish users
smile.gif

I couldn't care less if I get more or less downloads, this is not a competition. I just made this skin in Spanish because there is a lack of skins in that language (only the original one that I know of) while there is plenty of English ones. If you read carefully what I wrote, you'll understand too that if the skin gets some decent acceptance I would consider translating it to English, otherwise it would be a waste of my time to do so and I'm not willing to lose it while I could be putting my efforts into something more productive.

Also, there is no need TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS IN CAPITOL LETTERS, I wrote the post in English myself to start with. Nobody is forcing you to use my skin, if you don't like it just forget it exists and everyone will be happy.

Cheers

Edit: typo

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this was posted, but if you encounter a situation in which Sakura boots to a black screen, hold A while turning the DS on and reselect Sakura as the OS.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nagaroth said:
kobykaan said:
You will get MORE downloads if you make it in ENGLISH as this is an ENGLISH speaking/writing forum and there are no doubt MORE ENGLISH users of M3 REAL than Spanish users
smile.gif

I couldn't care less if I get more or less downloads, this is not a competition. I just made this skin in Spanish because there is a lack of skins in that language (only the original one that I know of) while there is plenty of English ones. If you read carefully what I wrote, you'll understand too that if the skin gets some decent acceptance I would consider translating it to English, otherwise it would be a waste of my time to do so and I'm not willing to lose it while I could be putting my efforts into something more productive.This is an English-speaking forum, but it is still an international forum. I'm all for catering to the preferences of everyone and making M3 Sakura accessible in every language. I don't speak Spanish, but thanks for the skin Nag, much appreciated! It's up on the front page now
wink.gif

QUOTE(AXYPB @ May 9 2009, 02:35 PM)
I don't know if this was posted, but if you encounter a situation in which Sakura boots to a black screen, hold A while turning the DS on and reselect Sakura as the OS.
Thanks, added to the first post as well
smile.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
According to some people, Erol, it already does. This's from the thread "Wii connectivity":
Originality said:
I can say that DS-Wii connectivity in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time works perfectly fine using M3 Sakura 1.35 on 3 DSs (2 of which were Lite, didn't bother testing the others I own). Great game to play multiplayer.

That said, it doesn't like it when the DSs are more than 5 meters away from the Wii. Lag got terrible then, but if everybody sits closer, it runs fine.

Haven't tried Geometry Wars, Pokemon, or Animal Crossing (which I hear is another game that can connect to Wii). Others can try it out for themselves.

bb89

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a couple of questions and I'm really sorry if they've been asked before but this forum lacks a decent search function.

Firstly, is there a way to completely navigate the M3 Sakura without using the stylus like you can in the M3 Real menu? I actually find that using the stylus is quite inconvenient most of the time and prefer to use the D-pad and buttons.

Secondly, I can't seem to get TouchPod working. Whenever I try to boot it I just get a blank black screen. Turning on the DS while pressing A and selecting "TouchPod" again doesn't help - I still get a blank screen. I have the latest firmware which apparently comes with TouchPod so it's not an issue of not having it... M3 Sakura works fine though.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
bb89 said:
I have a couple of questions and I'm really sorry if they've been asked before but this forum lacks a decent search function.

Firstly, is there a way to completely navigate the M3 Sakura without using the stylus like you can in the M3 Real menu? I actually find that using the stylus is quite inconvenient most of the time and prefer to use the D-pad and buttons.
Of course there is
tongue.gif

Sakura is completely button friendly, you can use it without touching your stylus at all.

Secondly, I can't seem to get TouchPod working. Whenever I try to boot it I just get a blank black screen. Turning on the DS while pressing A and selecting "TouchPod" again doesn't help - I still get a blank screen. I have the latest firmware which apparently comes with TouchPod so it's not an issue of not having it... M3 Sakura works fine though.
Hmm, this is a bit weird, try downloading firmware before last one, maybe the latest build has some problems, and try to see if it'll work..
Only thing that comes to my mind is, either it is a bad firmware build, or pack somehow didn't get properly unzipped..
Try simply re-downloading the firmware..

Also, TouchPod is really slow firmware, especially if you have many game son your microSD, maybe you just have to give it time to load properly!

bb89

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your reply.

In some parts of the Sakura menu, using the D-pad only makes it scroll up/down, for instance in an individual game's menu where you have the option to choose normal play, download play, load cheats etc. How do I make it so that I can select the options with the d-pad instead of just scrolling up/down with it?

And as for the touchpod part, I'll try downloading it again.

Edit: I downloaded it again and it still doesn't work. I don't think it's just being slow - I left it for a good minute or so and the screen was still black.

Soichiro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok, maybe a stupid question:
when i start my NDS the pink "M3 Sakura - Now Loading" screens pop up...
how do i change THAT?
different skins arent rly a help and mini_load.bmp isnt helping either...
am i doing something wrong or is it just impossible :wtf:"

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
bb89 said:
try this, run a game is Sakura, turn it off then Hold A and power up the DS, choose Touchpod

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Wait, there's a new version today (even though the post says 5/23 which was yesteryday)? What's new about it? Did it fix anything? The rest of the topic post looks completely identical. I'm not even sure that the download link points to anything new (though it says it updated yesterday, by which it means today, as well). If they didn't fix the cheats, then why is this supposedly-new version being released?

Nothing's changed, nothing's new. There are still cheats that don't work, and if they can't fix that then they have nothing to release.

da1writer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
Wait, there's a new version today (even though the post says 5/23 which was yesteryday)? What's new about it? Did it fix anything? The rest of the topic post looks completely identical. I'm not even sure that the download link points to anything new (though it says it updated yesterday, by which it means today, as well). If they didn't fix the cheats, then why is this supposedly-new version being released?

Nothing's changed, nothing's new. There are still cheats that don't work, and if they can't fix that then they have nothing to release.

What games are you referring to that the cheats don't work, they work fine for me (but I'm always updating my cheat file whenever there's an update though...)?
Also, do the cheats not work in Sakura or Touchpad? Did you try either one to make sure it's the firmwares problem or is it user error?
(I also enable RTS whenever I do cheats for my games though, I have not experienced one game that the cheats don't work on...)

bb89

Trophies
XP
Country
dsrules said:
bb89 said:
try this, run a game is Sakura, turn it off then Hold A and power up the DS, choose Touchpod
Tried this, still getting the black screen.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bb89 said:
dsrules said:
bb89 said:
Tried this, still getting the black screen.

Backup your microSD and format it, see if that does anything.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
da1writer said:
GreenBanana said:

What games are you referring to that the cheats don't work, they work fine for me (but I'm always updating my cheat file whenever there's an update though...)?
Also, do the cheats not work in Sakura or Touchpad? Did you try either one to make sure it's the firmwares problem or is it user error?
(I also enable RTS whenever I do cheats for my games though, I have not experienced one game that the cheats don't work on...)

Various cheats don't work, such as the Experience multiplier codes in Pokemon Platinum and the HP and MP Don't Decrease codes for Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. They don't work in the old M3 Real firmware either, but frankly if they did it wouldn't be worth it since the M3 Real menu is a complete turd to navigate through. The M3 Simply is still superior to it. Thank goodness for the M3 Sakura--that's how menu navigation should ALWAYS have been: smooth and utilizing space. Too bad about the downgrade in the cheat menu to not displaying the full cheat text on the upper screen when it gets cut off on the bottom screen. That and the black text on black background in the cheat menus when using the Chaos-Black skin.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
GreenBanana said:
Various cheats don't work, such as the Experience multiplier codes in Pokemon Platinum
been playing with that cheat for 3 days on Sakura 1.35c..I don't see any problems with it
check your codes man or you must be using an old Sakura 1.35
get the newest one from the officical site..not download it from gbatemp

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
dsrules said:
GreenBanana said:
Various cheats don't work, such as the Experience multiplier codes in Pokemon Platinum
been playing with that cheat for 3 days on Sakura 1.35c..I don't see any problems with it
But they just updated this thread five days ago with a huge "5/23" stamp on their topic post. If this is indeed an M3 Sakura FAQ, it's their JOB to make sure they're up to date and providing accurate information.

You're obviously lying anyhow, because they just blatantly don't work. They just do not work. The codes do not work.

da1writer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
dsrules said:
GreenBanana said:
But they just updated this thread five days ago with a huge "5/23" stamp on their topic post. If this is indeed an M3 Sakura FAQ, it's their JOB to make sure they're up to date and providing accurate information.

You're obviously lying anyhow, because they just blatantly don't work. They just do not work. The codes do not work.
It's not M3 Sakura's fault though, it's the people who do the Cheat database that might have a number or two wrong. It could very well not work for other cards as well and the suspect wouldn't be the card makers ('cause they don't make the cheats), it would be the maintainers of the cheat codes. Go to narin's cheat Thread and ask them if the code is incorrect. They do test them...
I may be wrong but I think the cheats are from the people who make Action Replay, so if the cheats are wrong, it may not be Narin's fault, It could very well be Action Replay Cheats that are incorrect.

Edit: Thought so, they are AR cheats! Here is a guide in making your own cheats if you say the codes don't work, you can do it yourself to see if it works-
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116242

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast