Hacking The M3 Sakura FAQ

payps21

Trophies
XP
Country
guys where do i find the brightness settings for M3 sakura? cant figure it out, i feel that my brightness settings are always at max, battery drains quickly..

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm making another skin. This one's called Pulse.

Preview:
pulsetop.jpg

pulsebottom.jpg

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strata8 said:
I don't think so. You would have to attach something to the circuits of the DS.
I want to know how all the professionals and media sources do it but that's probably another thread.

ragnamuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My apologies if this has been asked before, but I've searched and couldn't find it. Does anyone actually own the real thing, and if so, do you know if it's compatible with the English version of Vista? The official website says it's not officially compatible, and when I emailed the staff asking, I was told it works on Vista for all intents and purposes, but they don't know about it operating on an English OS. I ask because I am currently living in Tokyo, need a new flashcart and this is the most appealing to me at the moment. But I don't want to put down nearly $50 on something that doesn't work at all on my system, so if anybody knows, please tell me.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sumi said:
My apologies if this has been asked before, but I've searched and couldn't find it. Does anyone actually own the real thing, and if so, do you know if it's compatible with the English version of Vista? The official website says it's not officially compatible, and when I emailed the staff asking, I was told it works on Vista for all intents and purposes, but they don't know about it operating on an English OS. I ask because I am currently living in Tokyo, need a new flashcart and this is the most appealing to me at the moment. But I don't want to put down nearly $50 on something that doesn't work at all on my system, so if anybody knows, please tell me.

Ok do you mean certain software working with vista? or just the sakura readable and updatable through vista? if its the later I am running ult vista 64bit and also ran 32bit and have had no problems accessing my memcard and installing sakura and using rom trimmer v2. any other software point me to it and i can test it for you.

Oh im running a m3 real with triple boot but was just running sakura hack before this
smile.gif
tried on sandisk 1gb 4gb sdhc and 8gbsdhc with and without my old m3 lite pro

oh and off topic "living in tokyo" soooooo jealous went there a few years back and have been longing to return ever since japan is a beautiful country

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
m3sakura works with any OS that supports SD readers.
they're more refering to the skinmaker, language selector, etc. not working on some operating systems.

shiroitaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thedicemaster said:
m3sakura works with any OS that supports SD readers.
they're more refering to the skinmaker, language selector, etc. not working on some operating systems.

Ahh ok well if anyone wants me to test them on Vista 64 point me to them
smile.gif
willing to be a os test dummy lol done far too much beta testing in my life currently beta Endwar on 360

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you