Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to upload the SYSTEM folder itself to the Mini-FAQ
smile.gif

I'll get to it in a sec, unless someone beats me to it.

*EDIT*
System files are now up in the Mini-FAQ! See a few posts above.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu: The quicklaunch thing came up after I had reboot and manipulated some settings for a .nds, but it's not coming up when I press select or anything else for that matter (so it's not disabled entirely at any rate.)

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updating to the latest 'touchpod' can be achieved by replacing these files from the touchpod separate release into the sakura /SYSTEM/ folder
QUOTE said:
lic.dat
m3_g.dat
m3_m.dat
menu.eng
minigame.eng
Seems to be working well for me at any rate, should be able to replace other menu/minigame.*** language files for different languages. These are the only files changed (aside from g6dsload.eng which shouldn't get swapped if you want to be able to load sakura still) between this sakura release and E38.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
I guess that's why they call this "beta." So, did it destroy your MicroSD card, or do you just need to format it again? If it messed up your card permanently then that's a serious issue!

no just needed a format and reload cards fine now I don't really use morning timer was just testing everything
smile.gif

I deleted the morning timer app anyhow to avoid any accidental card corruption
smile.gif

works good other than that so far but not adding it to my own 8gb card until its at least had another release or 2
smile.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
I just checked the Dutch translation, and it's already completely correct. What to do now?
Nothing, I guess
smile.gif
I think they're asking people to go over the translations they have so far and giving us a chance to fix them before they release a final version. I never thought a Chinese company would outsource us
tongue.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Densetsu3000 said:
Maikel Steneker said:
I just checked the Dutch translation, and it's already completely correct. What to do now?
Nothing, I guess
smile.gif
I think they're asking people to go over the translations they have so far and giving us a chance to fix them before they release a final version. I never thought a Chinese company would outsource us
tongue.gif
I'll just wait then
smile.gif

Btw, if anyone is looking for a faster download link, you just found one.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Densetsu3000, you're lightning fast..THANKS FOR THE constant updates you make!
ninja.gif

You're welcome! I'm trying!

QUOTE(Nessie @ Feb 9 2009, 03:42 PM) Do Sakura skins work on MoonShell2?
I think I tried this before, and if I remember correctly, no, they don't work. But I'll test it right now and get back to you in a second.

*EDIT1*
Nope, they don't work. Just tested it.

*EDIT 2*
And MoonShell 2 skins don't work in Sakura either.

illithid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Interface for the built-in application (Disk Check and Morning Timer) are still in English. Together with bad homebrew compatibility I am wondering if M3 Team actually just took Densetsu3000 M3Sakura Japanese translation and put it on their release for EUR cart, hence the beta tag (Densetsu's name appeared on Translated Copy for GUI download).

EDIT:
Now that iSakuReal is considered defunct, how about releasing M3Sakura 1.34 with DLDI version of iTouchDS firmware together while we wait for better homebrew compatibility? I personally hate to boot the slow Touchpod interface just to play some homebrew.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
illithid said:
Interface for the built-in application (Disk Check and Morning Timer) are still in English. Together with bad homebrew compatibility I am wondering if M3 Team actually just took Densetsu3000 M3Sakura Japanese translation and put it on their release for EUR cart, hence the beta tag (Densetsu's name appeared on Translated Copy for GUI download).
If that's all they did, then I'm wondering what the hell took so damn long?
huh.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh my god, it's out!!!! It's out, it's out, it's out!!!!
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
I'll talk to my principal tomorrow and borrow the school's camera once again! The Sakura 1.34 video review will be out within a few weeks!
yaynds.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there seems to be a glitch with the select button, it doesnt go back to the main launch menu
it can only work to go to the rom list

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadoWolF XF said:
Skyline969 said:
ShadoWolF XF said:
airpirate545 said:
Ummm, I haven't been up to date with the Sakura thing lately so how's 1.34 going? What is the difference between 1.12+a and 1.12+1?

1.34 is fully translated, but the bootloader has a new region lock, so there are about 3-5 people working on it. A few dead ends have been hit, but they may be getting closer, but M3 seems to be out to get us now. Seems like that we'll land in 2011-2012 for an official English release, based on M3 patterns and a Mayan Calendar.

1.12+a? Never hoid of it.
1.12+a silently and mysteriously appeared in iSakuReal. I downloaded it today and it almost seems to have better homebrew compatibility... but that could be my imagination.... Nothing else seems really different about it to be honest.

And as for us seeing 1.34... well in my opinion we have better odds of witnessing the second coming of Christ before we see Sakura 1.34.
tongue.gif

I got $20 bucks on that last line there!
Well, I didn't witness the second coming of Christ, so you owe me $20.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up