Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilith Valentine

OP Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Snake™ CEO of Snakes

Antarctica
    Possibly, but the Quad-Boots won't seem to load properly for me, which is what I am working on now to figure out why they aren't working

2. Quick-zeno

Quick-zeno GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Okay, One question towards this, Hex Boot...

What firmwares does it contain, I ca guess only 4.

Kura
    Sakura
    iTouch
    TouchPod
    ?????
    ?????

3. Porobu

Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Hex Boot Firmwares: Itouch Kaura Sakura (1.12+a and 1.44) Touchpod and R4iRTS

4. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Quad-Boot ver.1 contains Kaura, Newer Sakura, itouch, and Touchpod
    Quad-Boot ver.2 (or Penta-Boot) contains Kaura, Newer Sakura, itouch,Touchpod, and iSakuREAL
    Hex-Boot contains Kaura, Newer Sakura, itouch,Touchpod, iSakuREAL, and R4i RTS

5. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Alright, I am not sure, what's wrong with the Touchpod, Porobu noticed there is now seconds on this file and I noticed that as well, so I think that might have something to do with it. so I just set the skin by defalt to Skin 2, since skin2 is way cooler than skin 1
    I am working on the quat-boots now
    EDIT: Sorry for the delays, my M3 Real seems to be suffering some minor technicalities, which is hindering me.
    Please bare with me well I figure out what's wrong

6. airpirate545

airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey is your Sakura in the Temp Sakura FAQ with the 4.8 loaders or just have 4.8 touchpod dual booted with Sakura?

7. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    It is a Dual-Boot, you might need to Hold A to start up into Sakura though, right now there is a problem and I am not sure if it's just my end or if the firmware is the problem

8. Porobu

Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

in the second post: dualboot with sakura

9. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    There seems to be issues with the latest Touchpod and I mean some real issues, it doesn't seem to work so well on some of my microSD cards, seems to have a corrupt default skin and might corrupt your card, these are the results I have gotten so far and I am working hard to make things work properly, but for now, please just switch over to skin 2 and it should work just fine. And yes There will be a fix on the Quad-Boots, just wait till I get it working

10. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Alright, I fixed one of the Quad-Boots, Which is the New Tri-Boot + M3 Kaura 2.0 or Quad-Boot ver.1, it's the second one on the list, so that's good.
    I am not sure what's wrong with the new touchpod, it appears M3 might have messed up again, not sure still.
    I am working on the other Quad-Boot (or Penta-Boot) The Quad-Boot + iSakuREAL, it seems to not want to load the iSakuREAL, I am working on it now to figure out what's up with that. Will post and update when I get it working.
    Again sorry for the delays, some technological difficulties are really messing this up right now.

11. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Sorry, I removed the latest Touchpod from the updates, it doesn't work too well and really needs to be repaired before I add it again

12. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Dual Boot, Sakura + Touchpod 4.8x works fine here on default skin

did you also extract the new added files to the firmware that are dated 3/12/2010.. 3/16/2010??

13. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Yes I did and I got the same error each time as well the Quad-Boot doesn't seem to work for me, it tells me when ever I hit the Touchpod for iSakureal, that there is no system file.
    I am pretty sure the quad-bot I uploaded now doesn't have that error, it was tested and worked fine for me.

If you could, please upload the working bundle for me, since I seem to be having problems on my end.

14. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Good news everyone, Xenon++ has sent me his system file that has been reported to work, I shall testing it out right after school (not that it will need any testing) then upload it.

15. airpirate545

United States
    The system file will be for the quint boot correct? Anyways man I gotta hand it to you, your quad boot is extremely useful, dunno why I never used it before the recent update.

16. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Sorry for the extreme delay, I was unable to get onto a Windows operated computer at the moment and had to dual-boot my very slow computer with Windows XP, which took far longer than I thought it would, the good news though is now I will be able to update faster since I have windows xp laying around on my computer.
    This one should work, but I need to update it

17. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Alright after hours, I have finally stopped the delays, Quad-Boot (one of them) has finally updated, I will be working on the other firmwares now

18. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    I reuploaded the Sakura File, there is still the skin error in touchpod, not sure why, but I just set the skin to skin 2 again like last time.
    This time though by default it will start up on Sakura, just hold A and you can boot into Touchpod and again it's by default English, sorry about that, but it seemed to be the only way right now to avoid the skin error.

I am going to update the Quad-Boot with the Touchpod later, right now I am off to bed. It's way too late
    I have removed one of the Quad-Boots due to a bad iTouch update and I am way too tired to fix it, sorry, but I do need sleep and this one yet again was screw up like the Touchpod update.
    Sorry everyone about this, will be working on it after I get some sleep.
    If anyone knows any fix for these problems please PM me and or leave a comment and no Xenon++ I didn't forget to add your system to the update yet still working on that as well. I had a pretty busy day today.

19. Lilith Valentine

Antarctica
    Alright, looks like the latest Sakura is good [​IMG]
    So I did update it, if there are any problems please make them known, since I haven't gotten one yet.
    Sad news with the Quad-Boots though, they are going to be temporarily down till the problems with iTouch is figured out. There seems to a problem where it is loading DS games as GBA games, which then don't work.
    Seems to be protected now, I guess we have to wait on this
    I will be adding R4i firmware to the Quad-Boot to replace iTouch, the update will be later today since I need to run to school

EDIT: I have added R4i RTS firmware in the place of iTouch.
    The Quad-Boots are now up and running again, I sadly didn't get a chance to give them a full run through, so if there are any problems, they will be addressed as soon as possible. There have been a lot of problems with the M3 updates lately.

20. airpirate545

United States
    When using the iSakuReal that doesnt require ram i get the error, "Couldn't find file:
    /_system_/_sys_data/R4i.sys "
    even though I made sure the file was transferred along with everything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.