Hacking The M3 Quad-Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question I don't know if this is offtopic or not but how do you do change the brightness of the m3 sakura?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yago said:
Question I don't know if this is offtopic or not but how do you do change the brightness of the m3 sakura?
That's on on topic
happy.gif

Just hold L then press Y

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
03/27/2010
M3 Sakura v1.47X (M24)
+ TouchPod v4.8X (M66)
for M3i Zero & M3 Real

download.gif
Download

Why is M3 Kaura in that download?
If I wanted Kaura, I would of gone to the M3 Kaura FAQ.
Kaura is just a waste of MB, you should say that you have it included.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Prowler485 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
03/27/2010
M3 Sakura v1.47X (M24)
+ TouchPod v4.8X (M66)
for M3i Zero & M3 Real

download.gif
Download

Why is M3 Kaura in that download?
If I wanted Kaura, I would of gone to the M3 Kaura FAQ.
Kaura is just a waste of MB, you should say that you have it included.
Kaura is in there? Didn't notice, sorry about that Should be fixed now.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Random news post. Please don't quote the whole damn first and second post. If there is something wrong with them please post a link with the problem or just post one or two, again with the problem. Quoting the whole post really isn't necessary.
No one has really done it in this thread, but people have been doing it in other threads lately.
EDIT: Violators will be reported. It's a simple request and if you want to push my buttons, I am not even going to reply.
Yet another EDIT: Well this one is here I guess it's a good time to say when I post a news update I will then copy that post into the New Section on the front page

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
JPhantom said:
what exactly was updated today? kaura or sakura or touchpod?
Touchpod and R4i RTS firmware.
Touchpod does have a skin error though which I am still not sure why or how to fix it, just change the skin for now

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sandman00009 said:
is this the latest sakura? and how do i boot the r4i firmware?
It is using the latest Sakura game engine. And just boot into the iSakuREAL firmware and either Hold Y to boot into it or just wait for iSakuREAL to boot and highlight defaulty.nds and hit A.
As well if you boot into the latest Sakura, you need a GBA Expiation pack or a slot2 flashcard that work as one, highlight the defaulty.nds and press Y or X

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pink Cat Boy said:
Sandman00009 said:
is this the latest sakura? and how do i boot the r4i firmware?
It is using the latest Sakura game engine. And just boot into the iSakuREAL firmware and either Hold Y to boot into it or just wait for iSakuREAL to boot and highlight defaulty.nds and hit A.
As well if you boot into the latest Sakura, you need a GBA Expiation pack or a slot2 flashcard that work as one, highlight the defaulty.nds and press Y or X

i use a dsi but i have a ez flash iv that i got with my original r4 could get it to boot up only allowed sakura and touchpod

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pauloc7s said:
is there any way to use quadriboot with ez 3 in 1 exp pack? i don't have the m3 gba exp pack...
It should work just fine with it. Test it out. If it doesn't work, just use the iSakuREAL provided with the Quad-Boot. Just hit the Touchpod button.

Sandman00009 said:
The Pink Cat Boy said:
QUOTE(Sandman00009 @ Apr 26 2010, 08:34 PM) is this the latest sakura? and how do i boot the r4i firmware?

i use a dsi but i have a ez flash iv that i got with my original r4 could get it to boot up only allowed sakura and touchpod
I am not sure what you are asking, are you asking if Quad-Boot can work on an original R4?
EDIT: The answer is no, it doesn't work on R4, just M3 Real and M3i Zero

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no im not asking about r4 i dont use that anymore im using m3i you said i needed a slot 2 i use my dsi so there is no slot 2 and what i was saying is that i have a ezflash iv lite which i got when i got my r4 thats the only slot 2 card i have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol