The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom's official artbook has leaked online and has tons of unseen content

asdasdsa.png

Someone's gotten their hands on the BOTW 2 artbook way ahead of release. Though The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is three months away, the artbook from the Collector's Edition of the game has popped up online. The lucky fan who managed to get a copy of the book so early has taken pictures of it, and posted them online for all to see. In it are 204 pages of character designs, locations, enemies, weapons, and just about everything you could expect to see in the upcoming game.

Nintendo is already going after re-uploads of the artbook with takedown requests, given the leaked nature of the content. Beware of spoilers, or venture forth to find them, as once something is uploaded to the internet, it'll always be there, somewhere. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will be out on May 12th.

NitroTears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Honestly after having looked through it, it doesn't seem to flat out spoil all that much. There is practically no context behind any location or enemy that I saw in there. I mean if the art book comes with the game in this edition, they really wouldn't put major stuff in there

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get too excited. Didn't they have grand ideas for botw that weren't included? I doubt this will be any different.

They focused on what really mattered...... More crafting mechanics :glare:

Reactions: Ligeia

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Legend of Zelda: Above and Below.

This game's gonna be friggin massive. A remixed overworld, as well as a ton of sky and underground. So many different weird things there!

And like, wow, the weapon variety. Funny how they're sticking out of the enemy's faces tho.

Also, I saw an enshrined magatama. Amber Relic looking thing. Hmmmmm~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol