the legend of zelda tears of the kingdom nintendo switch cheats

Zetsu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all, no offens but with nintendo console last fw and last zelda update work more more better the previusly 1.1 version of the cheat that this new, was 1 week i dident login for check new stuff and today I went in to update them but they only give problems, I will continue with the old ones where the max materials work and infinite stamina, durability, and life without any problems :)

TZB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !
I didn't read the whole forum, sorry if the answer is already there...

I have a problem with the cheats available at page 18 (d5ad6ac71ef53e3e) : It seems that the codes "Hearts always full", "Infinite stamina" and "Infinite health" are not working. I haven't tested all codes, but activated all of them accidentally and I saw some of them working (movement speed modulation, back to 3 hearts, infinite rupees, and probably some others that I haven't tested).
I'm using Edizon, with version 3.1.0.

igoticecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey bud curious how you found this? I spent ages looking

I also spent an unholy amount of time, the idea I had came when i saw the function nn::time::CalculateStandardUserSystemClockDifferenceByUser, I supposed this is what the game uses to check if the amiibo can be used today. Using gdb to trace what happends after this call and comparing the traces on a fresh amiibo and an used amiibo I found the check, i just nop'ped it

Reactions: khuong

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I also spent an unholy amount of time, the idea I had came when i saw the function nn::time::CalculateStandardUserSystemClockDifferenceByUser, I supposed this is what the game uses to check if the amiibo can be used today. Using gdb to trace what happends after this call and comparing the traces on a fresh amiibo and an used amiibo I found the check, i just nop'ped it

Appreciate the response! Hah sounds like fun… glad you found it :)

Kaallis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a problem where the infinite food items (food items reappear after reopening the inventory) was not removed with the restore code option as described in. Apparently the cheat isn't in the updated cheat file from github anymore. The updated restore code option does not turn it off either. Can anyone help me figure this out? The infinite food cheat is the only one not turning off.
I have the exact same problem. My cheats got activated automatically and I'm having issues turning off the infinite food. I can't pick up new food because I have reached the maximum, but I can't eat or discard old food.

Got_Famous06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have an issue useing the full health cheat, not being able to get close to an enemy ? If I have the cheat on and try to climb a rock enemy I get ista hit.

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i linked a file earlyer that had all the codes i use
Post automatically merged:

heres my file that has most of the stuff currently out including some edits that have been posted here. do not delete the 900 item multiplier. has that works on zonai tools. also there's a mine in the depths that has crystalized charges at the top of a tower on a grate where smoke comes out to pick up. with the item multiplier on those specific cc give 900 each
What is props not reduced?

Is there anyway to remove the time limit on the kite/glider and reactors? The time limit on the glider is annoying as hell.

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is props not reduced?

Is there anyway to remove the time limit on the kite/glider and reactors? The time limit on the glider is annoying as hell.
i posted the codes a few pages back for the inf time limit/duration of zonai devices.

props not reduced is, items / devices not reduced -- generic translation

Reactions: Ailan

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nice thanks, so they won't disappear at all? noice

The code makes it so they do not despawn while in use, so if you have inf battery, rockets will last forever, fans, wings, etc.

You can fly around the entire map without it disappearing after about 75 seconds or 3-6 seconds for rockets

• Love
Reactions: Ailan

eman_not_ava

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you find a fix for this it’s really bothering me

Did you find a fix for the Auto build history?
I mean I'm not the OP who made these cheats and I lack the knowledge to even find cheats on my own, so I definitely won't be able to fix this myself.

The most I could do is activate 1 cheat at a time to figure out which one screws up the autobuild history and favorites and then consider whether or not I really need that cheat in particular

I mean I'm not the OP who made these cheats and I lack the knowledge to even find cheats on my own, so I definitely won't be able to fix this myself.

The most I could do is activate 1 cheat at a time to figure out which one screws up the autobuild history and favorites and then consider whether or not I really need that cheat in particular
"qty update to 999" is the cheat that's responsible for screwing up autobuild history & favorites, disabling this will allow the history to work properly from that point onwards, but your favorites still contain a multitude of the same builds that cannot be unfavorited

Attachments

• 20230518_101126.jpg
    20230518_101126.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Last edited by eman_not_ava,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Wake up, it's da first of da month
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So get up, get up, get up, get up, get up (so cash your checks and come up)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So get up, get up, get up, get up, get up (so cash your checks and come up)