Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Best Buy - Preorder Zelda ...

7849732.jpg

I was just browsing through BestBuy.com for a thumb strap for my DS Lite and I happen to come acrost Pahntom of Hourglass.. well guess what. The release date it SOON!

Best Buy says the release date is 4/15/2007 !!!!!

So we have to wait until April which isnt that bad, so we just got to be a lil bit more pacient.
yaynds.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah! BestBuy is always right, with all the connections they have with Nintendo!

EDIT: If you go check on SSB:B it says 3/15/2007, although no official release date has been announced.
dry.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its wrong, Nintendo's most recent release list covers from now till April and it wasn't mentioned, they said its most likely released towards the end of the year.

DownwardSpyral

The Fastest Thing Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of us that are cursed with EBGames and Gamestop locations, you can walk into a store and still reserve it for an April release date. Not saying its right, but even large corporate stores have trouble keeping up. I doubt Best Buy is right.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Zelda less than a week before my birthday - too bad it's only the US release. Aussies/Kiwis might still get it before the Europeans though.

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
waaaah

i cant wait that long lol. i wonder what zelda ds will be like :x

It will be like the sexiest cheerleader you have ever seen coming at you stripping. Just to discover she has a big buldge than you do...

"Wounderfull anticipation, but when it gets time to get to it, very dissapointing.. "?

I hope not, but being touch screen only kinda takes away from the "Old school" game play we have all come to love and enjoy. I think it will be more work than payoff. Now if navigation can be done old school and touch screen puzzle solving.. That would be nice. Kinda a lets break in the zelda to touch screen not all or nothing..

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as they change it to where you can use the D-pad to move instead of the stylus, then I will wait however long. That's the main thing that many people complained about when watching the trailer for the game. So I hope they are changing that or at least include that option.

I also hope they add something for wifi.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't really like how everything is controlled via stylus... Like, how will you back away from something while swinging your sword at it, or firing arrows? If it is all controlled via stylus, I don't think you could. It just seems impractical.

As for Wi-fi, it would be awesome if there was something like four-swords over wi-fi. Having a save file so that when you play with the same person again you don't have to do the same parts over again would make it own even more.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I see you guys share my opinion. I'd hate a stylus controlled Link in a Zelda
frown.gif

this would be a major disappointment. I hope the game was delayed because they want to add D-pad controls.

It would be the first Zelda not worth playing :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo