The Legend of Zelda: Kamigami no Triforce 2 - A Link To The Past 2?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be a lot better if I could move the camera and look around, and since they already obviously went through the trouble of rendering everything it would probably not have been much more work to just make it have different view options, why limit it?
Idk man. I just think that that some puzzles will be built around the top down view. Moving the camera might mess with them or at least make them too easy.

Besides, I really didn't see the big deal of it being fixed top down, especially when it is coming from a top down game.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be a lot better if I could move the camera and look around, and since they already obviously went through the trouble of rendering everything it would probably not have been much more work to just make it have different view options, why limit it?

I know you're dying for a 3D Zelda game and I don't know if you're kicking dust or legitimately interested but different viewpoints in a 2D Zelda game would be as terrible and impractical as that one HG/SS cheat that shifted the camera all the way forward.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It really sucks that the whole game is obviously rendered; when you see him turn to cartoon drawing link the camera view changes but you are stuck with fixed camera top down view. Top down view should just be an option and the game should have full 3d and camera views as an option too. I mean they go through the trouble of rendering everything and then you can only play with top down views, that really sucks.

Seeing the game change to a different view when he is cartoon link is such a fucking tease, it's like yeah this could have been a great game, but fuck you we are going to force you play it top down.

Nintendo are such a bunch of fucking cock teasers they need someone to bitch slap the mutha fuckin taste out their mouths.
I've been playing Wind Waker lately and the free camera movement thing sometimes just suck. In the beggining of the game I was with the camera set at a certain angle and when I talked to a NPC the camera zoomed in and got stuck behind a pig so I could not see anything during the conversation. Also in the part where I had to run to catch some boys in a hide and seek game it was pretty easy to lose them because they frequently changed the direction they were running and I had to change the camera angle all the time.

SirAileron

Seeker of Truths
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob's probably having a bad day, or is just a grumposaurus.

It looks fantastic, though Skyward Sword spoiled me with Hero Mode, so I'm really hoping there's a second quest/hard mode sort of deal.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah! This reminds me of a thought I had that kind of worried me.
Ninty has been on a big DLC kick lately, I fear that they may try to integrate DLC into this new Zelda.
Don't get me wrong, DLC has been pretty cool lately, but I REALLY don't want to pay for extra dungeons in my Zelda game :/ Not unless it's going to be very expansive or worthwhile.
I don't wanna pay to unlock master quest or something :/
Im fine with DLC if it is released later on and actually expands the game, knowing Nintendo it will be in small packs so they will be more affordable that way too.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
It's all just mindless speculation ATM, I'm just going by what I saw in the video, don't take it TOO literally :P
Nintendo has a record of making game event demos that differ from the final game. Take how Mario's life meter was changed from 6 to 3 in Galaxy, how the music was replaced in Galaxy 2 or how different MK7 and Skyward Sword were before they released.

Most of their games have seen development changes after the initial reveal, this game still has plenty of time left since it's scheduled for November.
Keep in mind that we can never judge game difficulty based on these types of demos since they are specifically made for reporters to be completed in the limited amount of time given, take the Pikmin 3 demo or again, the Skyward Sword demo for example.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Having the magic meter recharge at all is a modern touch. Anybody else remember having to learn tricks for getting magic potions, like freezing an enemy and then smashing it with the hammer?

Ah I didn't realize the magic meter recharged automatically. So yea I guess that would make it pretty much infinite arrows.

Never knew the trick about freezing an enemy and smashing with a hammer to get a magic potion. Wish I had done, would have made LTTP a lot easier! :) Did it work all the time, or did it just make it more likely that you'd get a potion as opposed to something else or nothing?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ah I didn't realize the magic meter recharged automatically. So yea I guess that would make it pretty much infinite arrows.

Never knew the trick about freezing an enemy and smashing with a hammer to get a magic potion.

lol that old trick try it with 1 of them cucumber things :P

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link´s HP´s hearts is 5, which means that this is the 2nd or 3rd dungeon.
these, normally, are the easiest temples/dungeons.

going by the items count this should the the 2nd dungeon

going by the hearts count this should be the 3rd dungeon

going by the sword power he is already using the master sword (when health is full it shoots)

also of note link had this dungeon's item and map at the beginning, meaning that this could be a small part of the dungeon, while the other part is to get the hammer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay