jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpg

Just had to post this because it's probably not a movie you would find otherwise.

The films an obvious fictional riff/homage to Uli Fifita aka King Tonga, AKA King Haku, AKA the Face of fear Meng, AKA the man who ate the British Bulldogs mascot Matilda.

Matilda.gif

Anyone who follows/ed the inside baseball of prowrestling knows the legend of Haku.

Chuck Norris makes up funny facts about Haku.

When Prowrestlers are asked the question, "Okay if it was real, whose the baddest son of a bitch alive?" they always give the same answer. Haku.

I really hope half the legends and stories about Uli Fifita are true either way they are all interesting. The claims are he routinely would be harassed in bars while traveling and settle shit down real fast. Numerous people recount a story that a person in a bar stuck their finger in his face and he bit it off.

I wish I could say the movie is as cool as the inspiration but I am happy it was made either way.

f6240ddaf1c0f268995031d37b1355ef.png

Oh and he's the Rocks uncle and if you catch him at his carwash he is the nicest dude in the world and totally will sign things for you.

screen-shot-2015-12-28-at-12-06-49-pm.jpg

Last edited by jimbo13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol