The Last Story Coming To Europe

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
i'm going sound like a noob here who is this reggie guy? but if he's not letting people playing games we want out of state well this guy can go muk himself and his own couch at the same time. i would say take the risk you muking moron. i mean sure i don't know the sales of earthbound for snes and i never tried on snes cause i never knew what the hell it was. but my god if i could go back to 1995 and try that game that would be sweet.
Reggie Aime-Fils is the head of Nintendo of America.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DJPlace said:
i'm going sound like a noob here who is this reggie guy? but if he's not letting people playing games we want out of state well this guy can go muk himself and his own couch at the same time. i would say take the risk you muking moron. i mean sure i don't know the sales of earthbound for snes and i never tried on snes cause i never knew what the hell it was. but my god if i could go back to 1995 and try that game that would be sweet.
Reggie Fils-Aime is one of the top Nintendo guys out there. No doubt in a few weeks you'll see him again at E3.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Nah, all I can find are articles about how he says it's not going to be announced, so I don't have any proof. What I'm mad about is that he's the head of NoA, he should have the power to get a game like Mother 3 translated, especially because it would net Nintendo a lot of money. Moreover, he completely blew off Starman.net's impressive collaborative book and plea. Plus, he does a crap load of other things that piss me off.
I agree with everything you've said. They played a public-relations style of chicken with MOTHER 3, and then used the advent of the DS (and the corresponding demise of the GBA) as an excuse for their inaction. I wonder if we can start a NOA hate thread?
Somewhat on-topic: Until recently, I thought that's what NOA was going to do with The Last Story. They would wait for Nintendo's next system, and then use that future system as a shield for their neglect.

D

Deleted User

*orgasm*
Ok, sorry:

This year, or next, we have... *drumroll*... Skyward Sword, Xenoblade Chronicles and the Last Story

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tigris said:
machomuu said:
tigris said:
*orgasm*
Ok, sorry:

This year, or next, we have... *drumroll*... Skyward Sword, Xenoblade Chronicles, a new Kirby title, Rhythm Heaven Wii, and the Last Story
Fixed.
*kills himself
If it's any consolation, it's gonna be like the 2D titles and Crystal Shards, no gimmicks or completely new overhaul ideas (ie Kerby's Epic Yarn) this time. Of course, if you don't like Kirby, that's fine, too.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gamefan5 said:
NOA, I lost respect to you. NOE responds to the fans. They get Xenoblade chronicles AND the Last Story. Games I wanted to get for a long time? THAT'S IT. IT's time to import.
NoE has gotten them Last Window: The Secret of Cape West, Solatorobo (Despite having furries everywhere, I've heard nothing but absolute praise from fans and critics), Xenoblade, and now The Last Story.

NoA has given us recently Wii Play Motion and nothing else yet.

Nintendo of America, are you even trying?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz. said:
gamefan5 said:
NOA, I lost respect to you. NOE responds to the fans. They get Xenoblade chronicles AND the Last Story. Games I wanted to get for a long time? THAT'S IT. IT's time to import.
NoE has gotten them Last Window: The Secret of Cape West, Solatorobo (Despite having furries everywhere, I've heard nothing but absolute praise from fans and critics), Xenoblade, and now The Last Story.

NoA has given us recently Wii Play Motion and nothing else yet.

Nintendo of America, are you even trying?
Nope.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
Why cannot the Nintendo around the world coordinate and work with each other?

Different markets and different demographics. The Japanese may buy RPG games by the dozen but Americans are not nearly as interested in RPGs (in a demographic term). On the other hand, the Japanese don't buy nearly as many first person shooters as Americans. Just an example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1