The Last Official DS Tournament EVER! Match assignment.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won against Deboog, or kind of.
TlEnpaw.jpg

I was 2 cards away to win, and apparently Deboog disconnected, so i kept playing with CPU1 i guess.
This is true. I disconnected so I couldn't get a picture.

sporkonomix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sporkbox.us
XP
Country
United States
I lost to Shicky256 in Blackjack. We agreed to have 2 CPUs and allowed Double Downs. We had 2 practice matches. I fixed our rules after the first match. Match 2 in the pic is our "legit" match (see screenshot).

Best of luck to Shicky! The dealer is a scumbag!

Attachments

• shicky256-sporkonomix.jpg
    shicky256-sporkonomix.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: Shicky256

Shicky256

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost to Shicky256 in Blackjack. We agreed to have 2 CPUs and allowed Double Downs. We had 2 practice matches. I fixed our rules after the first match. Match 2 in the pic is our "legit" match (see screenshot).

Best of luck to Shicky! The dealer is a scumbag!
Just to verify, here's my image (Although the DS Phat ranks within the worst consoles to take photos of, I did my best). The dealer either got really low values when we busted, or when we did good they blackjacked.
6f1IWxz.jpg

Reactions: sporkonomix

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Neato! Okay, I have all matches accounted for. Stay tuned for Saturday's matches!

Please note: We will have a total of 5 people moving onto the next round after Saturday. To mix things up a bit, there will be a match between 2 randomly selected losers of the next and previous rounds rounds for a chance to fight their way back in! That's right, folks! We're having a wildcard match on Sunday!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
can anyone help me and my matchup diagnose a connection problem please? let me know if you can just make sure each of our connections is working ok

Shicky256

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost to Arwinger in Texas Hold-Em. My name was Nathan, and I got 35 chips, while his was SAM, with 222 chips. Sorry about the crappy image.
f2tPs2i.jpg

Shicky256

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! We both have DS Phats! Arwinger, I wish you luck in trashing that DS Lite scum that you're up against. :nds:

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I think we're just waiting on AstroThing and assassinz now. After I have the results for all the matches, I'll be PMing the participants of the Wildcard match and they will have until the end of the day tomorrow to do their thing.

AstroThing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Connection problems are the worst.... but oh well, nothing that we can do to prevent them. I lost my match against assassinz in Turncoat, very good matches! We played for like two hours because we got disconnected from the first match and had to start all over again... Sorry that we kept everyone waiting!

Also, good luck to assassinz because he is close of winning the 1st prize. Better watch out guys! :yaysp:

Here is the image:
http://imgur.com/EVuQee3

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks AstroThing! Yes those matches were INTENSE! I didn't expect to spend so much time playing "Turncoat"! I'm starving! lol :grog:

Connection problems are the worst.... but oh well, nothing that we can do to prevent them. I lost my match against assassinz in Turncoat, very good matches! We played for like two hours because we got disconnected from the first match and had to start all over again... Sorry that we kept everyone waiting!

Also, good luck to assassinz because he is close of winning the 1st prize. Better watch out guys! :yaysp:

Here is the image:
http://imgur.com/EVuQee3

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
So what are the results between VashTS and gamesquest1 ? Did they disqualify?

They were having a hard time connecting. They never played a game, but they both did everything in their power to remedy it, and in the end, I had to resort to random.org to decide a winner. I likely would have DQed one or both of them if they didn't do everything to try and fix it.

Which brings me to my next point: If you have connection problems, sort them out before Wednesday. It's getting down to the wire, so, no excuses, right? :P

I have a surprise in store for the Final Round, so better stay on your toes!

Edit: The winner of the Wildcard match will be playing against VashTS. The wildcards are james50a and JinTrigger!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc