( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I was looking at my closet when i found a dusty book saying "The Internets Book." I went to my floating bed and read it. I then was amazed and went on my hoverchair and went to my holographic laptop and typed in the book using my holographic keyboard! So here it is!

Chapter 1 : The Rules
Rule 1 : Instead of saying YouTube Comment Section, call it Street Fighter : Text Adventure
Rule 2 : Ads that say you will lose weight if you eat this mystery item! Don't worry, you will lose weight. But you will also get 5x colds, Poperlaris, (check Rule 6.5) and Bubble Gum Skin.
Rule 3 : Gamers that play a game won't be original because pewdiepie will make a video about it and everybody will think the gamer who first played it copied pewdiepie.
Rule 4 : PLEASE SUBSCRIBE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ...
Rule 5 : Get subscribers, to do that please see Rule 4.
Rule 6 : Make Cliffhangers...then people will get-
Rule 6.5 : Poperlaris...That means flying all over the place like a pewdiepie fan was told that pewdiepie sucks...well not all fans will be like that.
Rule 7 : Rhyme at a good time, that is if you hate a giant lime, because when you use our dime, you will be like WTFuuuuuuuuuh?
Rule 8 : Get views...See Rule 4 but change SUBSCRIBE to VIEW.
Rule 9 : Get Likes...OK, you know what to do.
Rule 10 : Be amazed how much you wasted your time.

Rule 11 : The Internets Book basically has infinite rules and such. A reason why you might see a rule as a end is because someone might be trying to type this in and got tired.
Chapter 2 : Tips
Tip 1 : Don't Caps Every Words First Letter Unless You Wanna Look Like A 9 Year Old As So.
Tip 2 : Make sure not to reply to a insult on a YouTube video or else- Oh come on you didn't even let me finish.
Tip 3 : There is a secret place in the console wars! It is called, "Get Both". They are the most amazing team because they cant be told by a 12 year old to f of because they like ps3!
Tip 4 : Why advertise using Ads to not only support you but also other youtubers you might like. When you can comment you ad! Such as "3 PSEHN CAOHEDS CLEWACK HAIEWRE! WWW.PLEASEHACKMEIWANTAVIRUSPLZPLZPLZ.WTF"
Tip 5 : To help people lose weight, get a pig, suffocate it, then put salad and stuff the pig with a bunch of drugs! Then make a ad for it using clip art!

NOT THE END! (This wasen't in the book.)
Now this will get updated, if i have to i might have to make spoiler tags but anyways. Im sure you also have these books so put in a chapter or put on what i didn't put on here! Anyways, BuhBye!

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks