Hardware The "I can't see 3D" club

Pazuzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a dominant eye too, so no 3D for me either. Still, I'm in it for the games and the addictive StreetPassing, not the 3D.

kokiri_link

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a lazy left eye, no 3D for me either
frown.gif

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Pavichokche said:
Nintendo should take a page from Sony's book and focus on making good games and not just trippy gimmicks.
yaypsp.gif

Nintendo got SONY into game making, y'know. Just putting it out there. SONY made the SNES CD 2 (SNES CD 1 made by PHILIPS).

Other way around actually. Nintendo originally partnered with Sony, then dumped Sony in favor of Phillips. What was to be the SNES CD was further developed and turned into the PS1. Phillips never actually made anything for the SNES, even though this is the reason for those awful Zelda games on the CD-i.

Cept

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kokiri_link said:
frown.gif

Same here, amblyopia.

I went over to my friend's house who had pre ordered one to try it out and I wasn't impressed at all because I can't see a difference. It's kind of disappointing because I can't enjoy the main concept of the 3DS.
frown.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pavichokche said:
Nintendo should take a page from Sony's book and focus on making good games and not just trippy gimmicks.
yaypsp.gif
Sony should take a page from Nintendo's book and... wait, what's that? They already plagiarized the book? Nevermind then.

rikotan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
what does having a dominant eye have to do with 3d vision? i mean, isn't having a dominant eye kinda required for 3d vision? especially that most people have a dominant eye and can see 3d just fine. are we talking but different kind of dominant eyes or something? o.o
someone explain i feel so dumb.

i don't have a dominant eye and i have a pretty terrible depth perception but i can see 3ds just fine if i hold it in the right distance from my face. doesn't work for 3d movies though.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cept said:
kokiri_link said:
frown.gif

Same here, amblyopia.

I went over to my friend's house who had pre ordered one to try it out and I wasn't impressed at all because I can't see a difference. It's kind of disappointing because I can't enjoy the main concept of the 3DS.
frown.gif
i'm feeling sorry for you guys the 3d is great on some games but on others it's not that good
so it's a 50 50 chance

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
I didn't read all of this thread yet cause i'm in a rush but for me I can kinda see it but it's more a blurryness and it hurts my eyes very quickly. I'm not sure if i'm just not hitting the sweet spot. I know my eyes are okay, there were tested recently. Anyone else know what I mean?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have astigmatism as well as heavy myopia (-8.00), so I don't think I can see 3D as well as I should (though I have no way of proving this).
Let me join the club anyways.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum... I can see the 3D just fine and unlike when I watch 3D movies, I dont get any slight headaches. Also, I believe there might be a way for people with eyesight problems to be able to see the 3D effects (well, I'm not doctor, but nowadays they can even make blind people see >.

Joanified

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
BlueStar said:
Pazuzu said:
I have a dominant eye too

Almost everybody has a dominant eye
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocular_dominance

You can test which eye is your dominant one by looking at an object through both eyes, making a circle with your thumb and finger around it, and then shutting each eye t see which one the object appear in.

lol when I try it with my left hand, I see the object in my right eye. when I use my right hand, I see the object in my left eye. what the heck?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next