Hacking The House of The Dead 2 & 3 Returns issue

titanix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I think this is a pretty common issue, since I saw a lotta people asking about, but I never found a solution. Sorry if this was already answered on the foruns, the search engine looks broken to me
frown.gif

Well, I'm trying to play HOTD2 from the compilation but it reset the system and goes back to the menu. I'm using an 4.2 NTSC Wii, with DarkCorp and Cfg USB Loader.

Thanks to all!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why do you have both darkcorp and Configurable USB loader on your wii?
wtf.gif
Either you're loading from USB, and then all you need is the correct cIOS and configuration (and the game, duh!), or otherwise you're going discs and then darkcorp is needed to play them from your disc channel.

But that aside...iirc, House of the dead 2&3 has an alt-dol to set. Check in the settings for cfg for it (it should be on the disc, so you won't need additional files).

titanix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I used DarkCorp because I don't had and externall HDD, to play gamecube backups and also to make my system up to date (4.3 wasn't released yet), I thought it was important to play the games well, but today I don't care lol

Well I'll give it a try and tomorrow post the result. Thanks for your answer Wever!

EDIT: I tested this and it worked well
smile.gif
Thanks for the tip!

Admin, please close, the thread.

leondmsmith

Trophies
XP
Country
YOu will also note that since it is an IOS reloading game that if you burn it to disc and play it through DARKCORP it should work fine without messing with the ALT DOL in a loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug