1. gameboy

gameboy GBAtemp Addict

United States
    im glad he's sueing, I hope he wins. Cancel culture sickens me. That Adam Sandler movie PIXELS had a parody depiction of him alongside many other things. I always thought his depictions were hilarious but Ive always kept an open mind on his innocence and things like this can be very damaging to someones mental health.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Was this cancel culture in action? I don't see this being in response to allegations of misconduct, something someone said, someone he followed (as apparently that is a thing nowadays) or the like which is what one normally expects to see in such scenarios.

As for parodies and mockeries they have been going on for millennia. Long may they continue.

Coolsonickirby likes this.
  3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    yep mel brookes was the master of them

4. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    Still can't drag a woman into bed with that Bimmy.

Pip'

5. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    His mental health was already slightly damaged when he decided to cheat and attempt to cover it up when exposed.

It's been declining since then with each attempt at spinning more lies and cover ups every time some one outs him, now to the point where it doesn't matter if he breaks the record, because he still hasn't apologized for his previous actions and is insisting people are against him.

6. gameboy

gameboy GBAtemp Addict

United States
    cancel culture isnt something thats new, its been going on for awhile and people dont even get to even speak before they get words put into their mouth and all the above. Even after he prove he could get 1mil points on this or that machine, he is still treated like everything about him is fraudulent. He also has every right to sue regardless of whatever it is that everyones having feeling about.

7. Supernova89

Supernova89 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Interesting news to say the least, was handled abit haphazardly.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - reinstated, Mitchells, Guinness