Hacking The Guide To Get Monster Hunter Tri Working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok This Is What i Dis And Is Very Simple:

1. download Configerable USB Loader --> A thread on gbatemp
2. install the 3 patched wads From Package --> NO!
3. Go on configerable usbloader and set the "ISO" to ios 223. under monster hunter tri the game and click play.

Engoy

Note: Im On 4.2U and i have Updated my wii hack using xzxero's guide from marsh 20th,
so if you are under 4.2 firmware then im not sure if it will work. try at ur own risk.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the... Installing wads is a pain and unsafe. All you need is hermes v4 or higher. And Configurable USB Loader, and select 222 ios mload.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL i literally just posted the same thing on a well known ISO downloading site, great minds think alike i suspose, i jumped with joy when i didnt get that horrible loud screeching black screen

Though, when i got it working for the first time, i enabled Video Patch seeing as all of the other "Get it working guides" had that enabled, guess it isnt needed then

Also, not sure if its just me, but using it this way has some bad bugs
frown.gif
, cant access the Options menu without getting insta-froze (Have to hard reset), nor can i access Online, seems only Single Player Works

Just tried again, Online worked if i disabled Video Patch, though the option menu is still buggy, much better than nothing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: