Hacking The first 3DS rom is released !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hksrb25s14 said:
man forget the 3ds dumping, I want 3ds NES,GB,SNES,GBA,N64,NDS EMU's with 3D mode That would be sweet.
I know right!! even if they cant give the emulator a 3d function, the improved Emulators will be more than enough.

hksrb25s14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Looks like they're making some good progress.

Size is 256 MB, not bad.

sweet, so 3ds games are like wii games (with junk data to fill it in) soon will get compress tools and flashcart and it's good to go!!!.
but there's one thing buggin me, if it's too soon...

hey, they still making PSP and lots of NDS games and they are cracked.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You guys really think you can download 3DS games and play them with a flash cart just like DS games?
Dumping a cartridge is one thing, but developing a 3DS-mode flashcart is an entirely different thing. Just look how many years it took for the first DSi mode cart, which is quite unstable in DSi mode.

3DS flashcart, not happening this year.

crisluna99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when do yous guys expect the running of roms to be? Im thinking within the next 2 months hopefully before summer tho

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hksrb25s14 said:
man forget the 3ds dumping, I want 3ds NES,GB,SNES,GBA,N64,NDS EMU's with 3D mode That would be sweet.
Man i'm all with you on that . especially on the SNES, I would love to see the special chipped games like Mega Man X2 and X3 to play perfect.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
You guys really think you can download 3DS games and play them with a flash cart just like DS games?
Dumping a cartridge is one thing, but developing a 3DS-mode flashcart is an entirely different thing. Just look how many years it took for the first DSi mode cart, which is quite unstable in DSi mode.

But their ignorance will live on.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing as it's Legacy, it's highly doubtful that they would lie just to be first on the scene or anything like that.

Interesting that this already happened, though with the 3DS using very similar cartridges to the DS, I guess it isn't too surprising that somebody found a way to make a converter that works with 3DS games so soon. That picture has a lot of cables and such in it though. I can't even really tell what all exactly is part of the dumper, and what is just kind of there.

Edit: I thought DSi mode just had an incredible amount of disinterest, so nobody wanted to really work on it save a few small groups.

amrod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
only good thing about flashcards will be playing games from different regions.. so dumb of them to region lock 3ds

Bearpowers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:

Guess what?

No one cared about DSi mode.

There were no good games and no solid benefits that mattered much.

3DS mode is big, it is huge.

People want this bad.

Unlike DSi mode which only took so long cause no one cared.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yatashi Strife said:
hksrb25s14 said:
I know right!! even if they cant give the emulator a 3d function, the improved Emulators will be more than enough.
emulators will have glasses 3d like the virtual boy emu

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:

the team said tho that they go the dumps running on a non 3DS card meaning they had some tweaked kind on flashcard that worked

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So the 3DS was already hacked within 3 months? That is way sooner than I thought it would be. I hope the emulation of the ROMs will be a little bit harder, because else I don't think much developers would like to create 3DS games anymore.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yatashi Strife said:
hksrb25s14 said:
Agreed. That's what I look forward to most.

jabato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
" This release is 100% complete and was tested on our own hardware. Just wait for the chinese to figure it all out aswell"

If thats true, they already made a "flashcart"

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Waflix said:
So the 3DS was already hacked within 3 months? That is way sooner than I thought it would be. I hope the emulation of the ROMs will be a little bit harder, because else I don't think much developers would like to create 3DS games anymore.

Most people are probably asking themselves "HOW?"
The answer is "Yes, it is THAT simple". This
release is 100% complete and was tested on our own
hardware. Just wait for the chinese to figure it
all out aswell, then you can play this release too.
Like our first DS and DSi dumps, we have included
a picture of the dumper with this release. Make of
it what you want, we have no intention of giving
out further information.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waflix said:
It hasn't been hacked yet, they just dumped a rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: "It looked like a big brown finger. It was pointing right at me."