XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Released:

51sETtX59hL._AA160_.jpg
51RwRRPOGqL._AA160_.jpg
51t8kIChvxL._AA160_.jpg
51NIqhktrsL._AA160_.jpg

Only four were released (not even sure if Madden 13 was actually released in Europe.. probably not 'cause who cares) and out of them, two were actually good (Most Wanted & Mass Effect 3).

They also had a list of cancelled games which were:

• Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Crysis 3
For the little effort that EA did, it was okay because their games usually come incomplete (*cough* NHL 15).

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You're still colon cursed over EA on the Wii U?

Next thing you know we'll have a thread on Rayman Legends again.

No, it's just sort of a nice collectible for the Wii U in terms of having games of a company who decided to stop the production on said system.

Btw, Rayman Legends was bad on Wii U but even worse on the Vita.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This thread was made, why? You do realize these make easy targets for, *ahem* certain groups, right?

No, it's if there are any collectors wondering how many EA games there are in total and the (sad) truth is quite low, 3 for Europe and 4 for US. Recently I decided to purchase Mass Effect 3 and Most Wanted for the sake of having EA games on the Wii U.

It's a bit hard to believe that EA only released 4 games for the Wii U but that's business.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played rayman legends on damn near every platform, and the most useless platform is played it on is deffo the Wii u. At least the mechanics on vita are the same but I have the convenience of actually having it portable vs looking at my tv and gamepad back and forth all the time :mellow:

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else with me for WiiCube as the worst poster on the site?

I'm not with you.

I would have bought one or two of those games, but just because I didn't buy one right when they were released EA acted like a bitch and bashed the Wii U and announced they were stopping making games for it. Lets not mention that one or more of those games were on other consoles already and anybody that wanted to play it/them already did. Wasn't EA once voted the worst company in the world or something like that. They need to show respect to earn respect, and that company left the Wii U market showing disrespect.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I don't blame EA, Nintendo is retarded as a sack of dirt for calling it the Wii U. If Nintendo renamed it to Wii 2 TODAY, they would instantly sell a million units. Good for EA.

Why should the name matter? The Xbox One has a stupid name and they still make games for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-