The DualSense is getting two new color options, Midnight Black and Cosmic Red

The PlayStation 5 hasn't been out for long, but the time has already come for it to get a couple of new color choices. Rather than just the standard white-and-black scheme, PlayStation is introducing the Cosmic Red and Midnight Black DualSense controllers, the former of which has a metallic hue of red with black accents, while the latter features a charcoal black color with dark grey accents. Both controllers will be releasing next month, though the exact date will apparently vary depending on region and retailer. You can currently pre-order either on the official PlayStation Store.

Today, we’re thrilled to introduce two new colors that will be joining the DualSense controller lineup starting next month: Midnight Black and Cosmic Red. Midnight Black features two subtly different shades of black with light grey detailing to reflect how we view space through the night sky, and Cosmic Red offers a striking black and red design inspired by the unique vivid shades of red found throughout the cosmos.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Such a great taste for color schemes, amazing.

Too bad my R2 trigger was busted within a month's use.

It's really loose as if the spring gave up and it shouldn't happen as it has force feedback.

I want to believe they didn't test it enough but it's more likely that Sony opted to screw consumers over.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ya know would be cooler than new controllers? Games... have some damn games on your system.

You mean for PS5? You have to be kidding me? I got Returnal on release and having a blast. Breakthrough game with great design decisions. I liked destruction all-stars a lot too, but I'm afraid the twisted metal kind of game doesn't click people nowdays as it did once.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

The PlayStation 5 hasn't been out for long, but the time has already come for it to get a couple of new color choices. Rather than just the standard white-and-black scheme, PlayStation is introducing the Cosmic Red and Midnight Black DualSense controllers, the former of which has a metallic hue of red with black accents, while the latter features a charcoal black color with dark grey accents. Both controllers will be releasing next month, though the exact date will apparently vary depending on region and retailer. You can currently pre-order either on the official PlayStation Store.

I think I am now color blind because that doesn't look like red to me it looks like the color of wine...like a velvet color..it looks pretty..and I would love to have a switch controller like that

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an email about an hour ago that said my preorder is about to be processed. I'm going to try the controller on the nvidia shield. there was another update last weekend, which I didn't look at the change log to see what it was for, but I updated. anyway, if it doesn't work, it will just be added to my controller collection and possibly be used it if I ever get a ps5, which won't be for years probably.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I am now color blind because that doesn't look like red to me it looks like the color of wine...like a velvet color..it looks pretty..and I would love to have a switch controller like that

It doesn't look "red" because it's not. It's called "Cosmic Red". ;) But yes, it is gorgeous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo