Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have used nusgrabber for installing last update for super smash bros eur, the update is on console but when i launch the game it try to update the software and cant play online (i have 5 50 spoofed)
I have istalled the last version of the two udpdate in nusgrabber. Perhaps i must installing both update, until the 96 version and then the last version?
Are you using the command line or the GUI? NUSGrabberGUI 1.7 doesn't always actually get the latest files, unfortunately :\ Hopefully it's going to be dealt with soon. Try using the command line to download them instead.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is their a way to run wup installer locally? I´ve been able to run loadiine using miniweb (never got mongoose to work), but wup installer hangs unable, returning to the menu.

I´ve been using the aio kernel to launch the original kernel first. If it will work, how should it be setup?

Thanks if anyone can help. The website works, just would like to be able to run it locally.

free47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you using the command line or the GUI? NUSGrabberGUI 1.7 doesn't always actually get the latest files, unfortunately :\ Hopefully it's going to be dealt with soon. Try using the command line to download them instead.

How can use command line i dont know, there is a guide step by step?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is their a way to run wup installer locally? I´ve been able to run loadiine using miniweb (never got mongoose to work), but wup installer hangs unable, returning to the menu.

I´ve been using the aio kernel to launch the original kernel first. If it will work, how should it be setup?

Thanks if anyone can help. The website works, just would like to be able to run it locally.
The one from the OP should work fine. Try it with the name of the folder on your SD card as install, and if that doesn't work try it as Install. Let me know if either works.

Also, read the WUP Installer thread, especially the Common Problems section.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How can use command line i dont know, there is a guide step by step?
I haven't messed with the command line one yet, but you apparently want this one.
Go to the folder that contains NUSGrabber.exe and hold Ctrl+Shift+Right-click and select "Open command window here"
Check the Title Database to find the Title ID for your game.
To obtain an update of the title, type "NUSGrabber.exe" followed by the Title ID, but replace 00050000 with 0005000E (Ex: Mario Kart 8 USA: "NUSGrabber.exe 0005000E1010EC00")
If you don't supply a version number, NUSGrabber will download the latest version.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@fiveeighteen. The installer is wi right? There is no payload532.html in there. I just point the wiiu browser to that folder?

oh, and thanks btw
If you're doing it online, run the Kernel Exploit and then go to http://wupinstaller.com/wi

If you use the DefinitivePackage, run the Kernel Exploit (Press A in the all-in-one), and then run WUP Installer. (or you can take the WUP Installer folder out and just use that payload532.html in your local setup or whatever)

You're welcome :)

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been messing around with loadiine and i cant get some games to work (Super Mario 3D World and nintendoland ect.) it says there is a problem with the system memory error code 160-2203 anyone know what im doing wrong? I am using the DefinitivePackage-20151024

xxmasal22xx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a white wii u on 5.4.0. The previous owner wants to system transfer to the black one i trades him which is on 5.5.0. My question is will my white one update to 5.5.0 if i initiate a transfer to the vlack one? Also 5.4.0 will be exploitable soon, correct?

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a white wii u on 5.4.0. The previous owner wants to system transfer to the black one i trades him which is on 5.5.0. My question is will my white one update to 5.5.0 if i initiate a transfer to the vlack one? Also 5.4.0 will be exploitable soon, correct?
If I'm not mistaken you have to be on the latest firmware to do a system transfer. Even if it was on 5.3.2 I don't think the spoof lets you do it without updating.

Reactions: pelago

Cyberevan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought this Super Mario 3D World Bundle here in the Philippines and it has 5.3.0 firmware... Do I need to update to 5.3.2 to use Loadine?

Attachments

• 11057981_10153662489087356_2948580835015685762_n.jpg
    11057981_10153662489087356_2948580835015685762_n.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by Cyberevan,

mark.m.moran

Trophies
XP
Country
I edited my previous post after realizing that the IOSU Exploit (by naehrwert) is supposed to be for under 5.2.0, which both versions should be. And considering your FW is already that low, I'd give it a 99% chance that they didn't stick a new disc with an old system. So if you at least want to play MK8, update offline!

I don't see where the A or B is supposed to be in your box though :blink: maybe it's a US thing.

Thanks man! I'm gonna hang on then for the IOSU Exploit.....is it the better of the two? Honestly I have no idea myself.....

PS: Also, I wanna rip my MK8 game and then sell it to get back some of the money I lost when I had to sell the first MK8 Deluxe pack. Can I rip the physical disc to the internal HDD or an SD card? If so what is the best program to do that? Thinking about it maybe I need to be on 5.3.2 to do this??

Last edited by mark.m.moran,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man! I'm gonna hang on then for the IOSU Exploit.....is it the better of the two? Honestly I have no idea myself.....

PS: Also, I wanna rip my MK8 game and then sell it to get back some of the money I lost when I had to sell the first MK8 Deluxe pack. Can I rip the physical disc to the internal HDD or an SD card? If so what is the best program to do that? Thinking about it maybe I need to be on 5.3.2 to do this??
The IOSU Exploit will basically allow us to do do anything we want... including, but not limited to, full backup loading from USB.

There's no way to rip the WUD, but you can always go find the USA release online (Mario.Kart.8.USA.WiiU-FAKE) and download it for future use. The only thing you could do if you were on 5.3.2 (which would sacrifice that whole "under 5.2.0 for IOSU Exploit" thing) is dump the RPX and content files with Dumpiine and TCP Gecko. But even if you did that, Mario Kart 8 isn't playable through Loadiine (yet).

mark.m.moran

Trophies
XP
Country
The IOSU Exploit will basically allow us to do do anything we want... including, but not limited to, full backup loading from USB.

There's no way to rip the WUD, but you can always go find the USA release online (Mario.Kart.8.USA.WiiU-FAKE) and download it for future use. The only thing you could do if you were on 5.3.2 (which would sacrifice that whole "under 5.2.0 for IOSU Exploit" thing) is dump the RPX and content files with Dumpiine and TCP Gecko. But even if you did that, Mario Kart 8 isn't playable through Loadiine (yet).

OK man and thanks once again for the advice and being so patient with all us learners here! I'm definitely gonna go and wait it out for the full IOSU Exploit, it's gonna rock!

If you are ever in Dublin you need to let me know so I can say thank by buying you a Guinness ;-)

Reactions: fiveighteen

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK man and thanks once again for the advice and being so patient with all us learners here! I'm definitely gonna go and wait it out for the full IOSU Exploit, it's gonna rock!

If you are ever in Dublin you need to let me know so I can say thank by buying you a Guinness ;-)
No problem at all! And I'll be sure to do that if I ever make the trip across the big blue! Haha :grog:

Reactions: mark.m.moran

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend that has just recently installed your definitive package. He was having trouble with NNU patcher taking him to the github page. I tried it myself and had the same error. I had to actually download NNU patcher and manually place it in the correct folder in order to get it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto